Gotta go

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2011, 06:36 AM
jumpinginpuddles's Avatar Super Mommy
As much as I love being on this board (and a few others!) it's time for me to spend less time on my computer each day. We homeschool, and yet I find myself, throughout the day, getting on here and "checking" on everybody, when I should be doing other things. I have known this for a while, but I am sorry to say, this is ADDICTIVE! And then at night, when I used to read, spend time with my dh, etc, I am again on here! Lol

Anyway, I will miss you ladies, but I will probably only stop by every so often to say hi. I've got to put my time and focus back into my family. Enjoy yourselves and behave!

My Blog
And always remembering our angel babies: 2002, 2006, and 2008
May 17th, 2011, 06:43 AM
*KaraBeth*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm very sad to see you go. But come around and update when you can! I know how addicting it can be and spending time with your family IS more important

May 17th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Super Mommy
We home school too and I have been slacking. But I think we have wrapped up the year anyway. I am switching out some curricula and am thinking I should not finish what we were already working on because of scope and sequence issues (switching from Singapore Math to Math U See). That sort of thing. So we are doing review and such now.
May 17th, 2011, 07:39 AM
mom2moose
I've been spending less time on here too. It's nice outside now, and I want to enjoy more time with my daughter before another one comes along. I still check in almost everyday, but usually only once or maybe twice.
May 17th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We homeschool too, and summers busy. Enjoy your time away, I'm stepping back as well. Hope all goes well with your pg!

May 17th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to see you go, but completely understand Good luck and hope to hear about your baby in September.
May 17th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Its always sad when people on JM decide to "leave" because of it being consuming or addictive. I actually have learned to make JM apart of my life without disrupting family time or things I have to get done. It has actually become just part of my life and sometimes I step away for a while and sometimes I am more active than others.... all depends on whats going on with me personally. But, there is one thing about this site, is you can always find support here. Noone here will judge you if you step away for a while and decide to come back. I am just glad you told us so we don't have to wonder if your okay or not.

You will be missed but I hope this isn't a forever thing. I hope you do check in, even if you don't respond to posts. Because you are an asset and friend in our club.

and best of luck finishing up the school year!

May 17th, 2011, 10:18 AM
brandaleana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
But..but...we are your family too!!!

Special thanks to Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
May 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Totally understand. JM is such an addiction . Good luck.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 17th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
Im so sad to see you go, but understand your reasons.. Please keep in touch with us, so we know all is well with you and baby boy! Take care hun!

May 17th, 2011, 02:26 PM
MsSilverSpec's Avatar Mama of 2 <3
I totally understand, you have a life outside JM too! Go enjoy it and cherish it..but dont forget to visit us here and update!!
May 18th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Keep in touch!
I always try to pop in on "off family time" too so that it doesn't eat into my families time. Have a good summer!
May 18th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Mum2LGandC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand. Keep in touch and updated on things!!

May 18th, 2011, 07:10 PM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Of course I understand....I too need to cut back on my internet time. Your kids are only little once afterall. You do need to chat with other mammas from time to time though, and we are all here for love and support when you do come by!

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search