2nd Trimester to dos...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
By the end of next week we will all be in our second trimester This is supposed to be the breeze trimester, burst of energy, ease of the bladder, and the most comfortable for sure. What are some things that you would like to accompish over the 2nd trimester? (ending at like week 26-27)
May 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Actually feeling pregnant!
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
May 17th, 2011, 01:15 PM
*Tracy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
to just get through it

May 17th, 2011, 01:24 PM
SummerSet2011's Avatar Addicted To Salt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
Actually feeling pregnant!
May 17th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Lol I really want to start deep cleaning room by room, I'll freely admit that I have really slacked off my housekeeping skills the past few weeks, I would like to start getting a plan together for the nursery, and have everything planned for the baby shower.
May 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Veteran
I want to find out the gender and get the room planned. I need to get the crib ordered cause that can take awhile to come in. I would also like to start feeling pregnant. I'm really hoping that the sex drive burst will come for me, poor hubby has been feeling a little left out. I would like some more energy

May 17th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Materialgirl1024's Avatar Expecting Ariya Elise
feeling pregnant, belly wise, and setting up baby stuff after finding out the sex. and I want to sign up for the hypno-birthing classes that I have to take at the birth center.
May 17th, 2011, 03:40 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
I want that energy everyone talks about lol.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

May 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Clean out the nursery closet, get the play room set up for the big girls, plan the nursery once we know the gender, get all the baby stuff we need, get a new car, get some meals and meal prep ready for the freezer to have when baby comes, make a decision about a postpartum doula or short term nanny, and play extra hard with my girls before I get too big.

May 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Veteran
I want to stop throwing up and keep something other than carbs down. I'd LOVE to clean out the spare room top to bottom and get it ready to be the nursery. We're thinking of doing something with the bed, maybe move it to the office so MIL has a place to stay if she wants to.

I'd also like to box up my skinny jeans and other tight clothes that won't fit me for awhile. I think I'd like to wear my comfy maternity clothes for the rest of my life!
May 17th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
enjoying it!! and getting my registry made if we're having a girl. we also need to get a toddler or twin bed for DS and another dresser for the nursery.

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 17th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to clean the entire house ( I have to do that walls and all next weekend since DD's party is the following weekend) and after her party start tearing apart the bedroom. We have so much junk in there it isn't even funny. And getting DD's room better organized so it is easier to clean............. Oh and I would like DH to get his sex drive back lol!! Cause mine is fine!

May 17th, 2011, 05:52 PM
mysweetember
Haha yes, actually feeling and looking pregnant! But, I have a lot on my list. For baby stuff, I need/want to get everything sewn before the 3rd trimester, which includes, more carriers, 24 newborn diapers, tons of cloth wipes, some post pardum mama cloth, baby's first outfit, diaper bag, and big sister shirt for DD. I also want to have everything ready for the labor like my birth pool ordered, my placenta encapsulation stuff ordered, all my essential oils for the birth ordered, and all my herbs and teas for post pardum and labor ordered. Plus I'm making my friends daughters coming home outfit, her own labor and delivery basket, and a basket for baby including my cloth diapers, and maybe a carrier. Whew!

Then DD's 2nd birthday is coming up July 5th, so I need to get everything done for that including ordering all the duckies and decorations for the party, making the big fancy cake, and making her dress for the party. I also need to make her a 4th of july dress.. picked up the fabric, now I need to sew it.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed but it shouldn't be as crazy as it sounds.
May 17th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to get the office cleaned out and turned into the nursery. I need to really deep clean the house. I plan to enjoy the summer with my son - going to the zoo, the pool, park, etc while I still feel good.

May 17th, 2011, 06:38 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to have as much ready as possible this summer. I know school starting and being in the 3rd trimester I won't have much energy to do anything else once fall comes. We will be cleaning out the office and painting and getting the nursery ready. I also plan on doing some deep cleaning around the house like windows, baseboards, etc.

I have a lot of work to do but I'm definitely going to take some time for myself and to relax! This is my last summer ever to myself so I plan to do a lot of sleeping in and laying out

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
May 17th, 2011, 07:30 PM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
For now I just want to catch up on cleaning! Not feeling good has made my house a mess, lol...

May 17th, 2011, 07:52 PM
LindsAyla's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. I'm in the midst of painting (with a face mask and open windows ) our guest room to turn it into DD's new bedroom--a "bigger girl" room. I want to finish it and transition her into the room several months before baby arrives.

2. I ordered some wall decals for baby #2's room. I need to put them up and decorate his nursery.

3. I am turning DD's old room into a playroom, so I'm decorating that too (one side GIRL and one side BOY)!

I'm moving the rooms around so both kids will be in the front rooms in our house. DD's old room (soon to be playroom) is centrally located in our home across from the kid's family room. This way...all rooms will be used and there will be some type of organization to our soon to be chaotic household

4. Order baby's crib and bedding

5. Take a Babymoon with DH so we have some quality time together before baby arrives

6. Work on potty training DD (she's 22months and just starting to show a little interest)

7. Rest up! If I have time
May 17th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Carey
Finish out the school year, finish packing the house, get moved into the house in Florida, devote lots of time to DD and summer activities, learn to sew pillowcase dresses, make hair bows, get special outfits for the baby since we have most of the girl stuff we need... WOW! Alot!

I will also be decorating one wall and area of our bedroom for the baby's "nursery" for the time until we move back from Florida. The area will still be special but not what the final product once we get moved back will be.

May 18th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Karen P.'s Avatar Veteran
Cleaning and more cleaning! I have to get which room we are going to use as a nursery cleaned out and fixed up. I have TONS of clothes and stuff downstairs I need to donate. I would also love to get the house deep cleaned from top to bottom. DH and I have lived here for 1.5 years and haven't hung pictures or had friends over. We always go to their houses.. so since I know people will be visiting when the baby comes I would like for the house to not look like we just moved in!

http://www.Facebook.com/KarenPickardFitness
May 18th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
Well.... I have a birthday party at 19 , 27 weeks, and 31 weeks. So I have 2 birthday parties to plan for. I am expecting a larger crowd than normal because I am with SO and he has many family in the area. Last year I felt uncomfortable inviting them because we had not been together to long. But I will worry more about it 2 weeks till the party. No clue how many will actually show up.

Also I NEED to get this house in order by next week. Which is harder than it sounds. Other wise SO is having his dad's GF (who I will refer to MIL from now on) come down and do it. She is a super neat freak. And well, he will give her permission to go into our room to do it too... Which I do not allow people into our room. that is OUR space... but he just tosses my feelings on that. Either way she will come, but I would like to get it done to my satisfaction (which she will still find "dirty" since there is no way to keep things perfect with 3 minions).

Also the goal this trimester is to find the mini crib I want, start buying a pack of diapers every shopping trip (every 2 weeks), and maybe my baby monitor I want (the movement one)....
Pork (Laurence) 9/09 ~ 8lbs 3oz @ 36 1/2 weeks
2 angels in heaven 10/06 and 01/11

Tags
2nd trimester , challenge , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search