Men = Mean!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
Ok, every morning my husband gets up 2 hours before me to go to work. He always uses the bathroom.
And EVERY ****** MORNING he uses the last of the TP and dosent get out a fresh roll.

We buy those HUGE packs of charmin, with like 6 rolls in a smaller package and i bring those upstairs and stash it under the sink. So 90% of the time, the roll is under the sink.
Then you have days like today. WHERE he not only used up the last of the TP, BUT he didnt bring up a pack, so im pottying, and no TP, None under the sink. OMG i have to jiggle and use a baby wipe * container* ( thankfully those arent out in the bathroom yet) that i keep in there for messes and run down stairs for TP.

GRRRRR MEAN MEN! Does he not realize i pee 50 thousand times a day and night! I NEED TP! This is NOT an option here!
May 18th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Soooooooo feel ya! We keep all of ours in the bathroom but I can't reach them unless we just bought a bunch. And we don't have any baby wipes in there yet!! I just sit and try to jiggle/drip dry and then attempt to get to the TP!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

May 18th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
diaper wipes in the bathroom are mainly for me. I dont like using tp after a BM too much, wipes get the area cleaner imo.
May 18th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, Karston thinks it's funny to put the roll of tp in the toilet and then put it back on the counter next to the toilet so it's soaking wet, so when I go to pee, all i have is a wet roll of tp.
May 18th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely a good idea!! I used to have some in there for that special time of the month that we all look forwars to, but it's been a while!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

May 18th, 2011, 10:03 AM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
I think men and bathrooms just don't seem to mix well. Whether it's leaving the seat up, neglecting the toilet paper roll, or leaving dirty clothes/towels around, they need some lessons in bathroom maintenance. I pick up my husband's underwear *every* morning after he leaves for work. I've come very close to yelling at him about it. I honestly don't know why I've managed to exercise such restraint so far. Except that I'm able to use it when he's being a stink about something else ("Well, I pick up your underwear every morning and your socks every night, and you don't see ME complaining about it!"). Heh heh...

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

May 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hah, DH and I resolved this by using seperate washrooms and we each have our own brand of TP. We generally keep a bunch of extra rolls under the sinks and ALWAYS have baby wipes handy in both washrooms. (I even carry them around in my purse)

May 18th, 2011, 12:12 PM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i know the feeling!!! mine will use it to blow his nose, leaving me with nothing. And some of you complain about having the toilet seat left up? i'd love to have that problem...no mine just avoids that arguement by keeping down when he pees and of course peeing on the seat....and i find out at 3am when its still wet from him!! GROSS!!!!!! he doesn't care..he refuses to lift the seat. ugh....so yeah i feel ya on the no tp thing.

May 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
kamiyu910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kamiyu910
Boy, I feel so lucky to have my DH! He's more woman than man when it comes to the bathroom!
Tho whenever my brother comes over... I always check to make sure there's TP. I always stack a couple by the toilet too, just in case. Most of the time I have an issue with no TP is in the public restrooms! One time, I had to go to 3-4 different bathrooms in the hospital because none of them had TP!!
May 18th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My husband is good about changing the roll, but I have 9 kids, and some of them aren't as nice about changing the roll.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search