I don't want to know...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I don't want to know any more.

So when i was shopping baby names for Scarlett I liked Peyton. Back then I belonged to Pregnancy.org and on that board there were about 135 women listed. Five of which were named Nicole.

Any way one of the things that was really popular was the lable like in my siggy... “My baby's name is” so looking at that there were a few Peytons on that board. So had I named my baby Peyton she would have been Peyton number five. Or in that group baby's name would have been as popular as mine.

The real kicker is that I have not run into a baby Peyton in real life. We do go to church and we do plan to home school our kids. So really even if we named our baby the most popular names on the baby name list. It doesn't mean she/he is going to go through life as a herd of Peytons/ Aidens/ Isabellas. and Jacobs.

So if we like the same baby name, great minds think alike and just because we both like the same name, doesn't mean that everyone is going to name their baby what we like.

May 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My neice's name is Peyton. She is 10 and I am pretty sure she hasn't met another one yet. If this baby is a girl and you want to name her Peyton I say go for it!!

May 23rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a teacher and have had several Peyton's. It is becoming more popular with babies born in the last several years. I know 3 Peyton's that are under age 2.

But I do think that if you like the name, it shouldn't matter if it is popular or not.

May 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I definitely think you should go for it. The only Peyton I know of was a kid in highschool that I never actually met, just heard the name.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search