Plateau :(

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2011, 05:06 PM
PennyLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does anyone else feel like they have hit a plateau with their weight loss? I have lost 25 lb since I gave birth, which will be two weeks ago tomorrow. However I have been 25 lbs down for about a week now, and it's remarkable to me that it has not gone down more since then! I am EBF and eating 1800-1900 calories per day. My diet has definitely not restricted my milk supply at all and my little girl is gaining weight like an eating machine! I also put on 75 lb with this pregnancy so I have plenty extra to lose!! Could this be from me being so sedentary due to having to recover from the birth? I have also been wondering about weight fluctuations from milk coming in and and the going after a feeding. Do you ladies weigh yourself at a certain time of day??

I am so frustrated! Any insight???

May 23rd, 2011, 07:11 PM
Super Mommy
You may not be eating enough. I find that when I hit a plateau it's because I haven't eaten enough. Maybe try to eat just a little more and see what happens. Let us know how it goes!
May 24th, 2011, 02:58 PM
PennyLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well the day after I posted this I miraculously lost four pounds, so I don't know if my scale is messed up or what lol. I think you may be right though and that I need to eat a little more, or at least more frequently during the day. Thanks for the input!

May 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Angela85's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely have. My body just isn't responding to anything. Which is frustrating because the weight came off really easily with Keith.

My SIL has p90x. I'm thinking of asking her if I can pay her 1/2 of what she paid so we can share it, since I really don't want to pay for it. I think that type of program can get me past this point.

Tags
april 11 get fit club

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search