Injured Foot?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2011, 08:18 AM
SummerSet2011's Avatar Addicted To Salt!
So for the past few months my left foot has been killing me when I walk. I am having to walk on the side of my foot which is a big no no. Its getting to the point that if I dont walk on it..it hurts when I do. I cant go walking to keep my weight down because it hurts. I am trying to make an appointment with the hospital here on post and they cant get me in UGH I HATE THE ARMY! Becuase I am pregnant they only have like 1 dr that can see pregnant patience with something that doesnt have to do with pregnancy. Its insane. Now I am waiting on call to see if they can get me in. That is why alot of people go to the ER around here becuase you get in quick.
May 24th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
oh no! Is it the arch that hurts or is it pain in the joint? If its the arch or heal look up ways online to take your foot (with sports take only) which works well. I had to do that for a few months. Otherwise, if its the joint it could be slightly possible you have gout. My husband gets it from time to time and so does a girlfriend of mine. He normally makes his go away with lots or berries (cherries and black berries) I hope you are able to see someone soon!
May 24th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDreams View Post
oh no! Is it the arch that hurts or is it pain in the joint? If its the arch or heal look up ways online to take your foot (with sports take only) which works well. I had to do that for a few months. Otherwise, if its the joint it could be slightly possible you have gout. My husband gets it from time to time and so does a girlfriend of mine. He normally makes his go away with lots or berries (cherries and black berries) I hope you are able to see someone soon!
Its kinda hard to explain its this line about the thickness of a pencil that runs from my 2nd or middle toe from the left side and runs all the way though my foot. I have an apointment tomorrow so hopefully I will find out what it is
May 25th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Nurse called and said it was a bone spur! I freaked out wondering how in the world I was going to be able to function with that when my weight is going to increase.
Then the dr called and said it was normal and could have been a slight sprain but he did not see any reason to put me in a cast right now.
Hmmm I think I like the drs out come
May 25th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
umm you pain doesnt sound like a bone spur. I think the doctor is right....just take it easy but be careful walking on it funny. Maybe some crutches.
May 25th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Yea since I have put shoes on which make me walk flat on it the pain has gone away.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search