Update on me.. also is anyone else high risk?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2011, 01:20 PM
pamelah1121's Avatar Regular
wow time is flying by! I havent had much time to post but ive been reading some trying to keep up with how everyone is doing.
I am high risk x3 so i've been having to see my Dr every 2 weeks. I always have Gestational Diabetes during pregnancy but with this one i developed it before 6 weeks. Ive been on a med for my sugar and now my Dr has me on insulin also.
Then there is my age, and the trisomy 20 in my placenta makes me high risk for my placenta to not fuction correctly. So far baby is developing on target which is great!

Baby James seems to be doing great, i'm feeling more and more light movement everyday! I had a Dr appt today and his heart rate was 147 and we could hear him kicking and moving on the doppler! My anatomy scan is in 2 weeks.. I'm nervous but so excited to see my baby boy again!

Is anyone else high risk?
May 26th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
I'm glad to hear the baby is doing well!

My OB told me I was classified high risk at my last appointment, but didn't change my care schedule or tell me why.

I've had some complications--significant weight loss, HG, SCH, red bleeding and now gallbladder issues, but my baby is doing well too.

I hope the rest of both of our pregnancies is uneventful!

Mom to four beautiful girls

May 26th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad everything is going well for you. I got a package in the mail a few weeks ago from my insurance company saying my doctor enrolled me in this program to get released from the hospital early and I can call them whenever and talk to the nurses because I am high risk. I was like WHAT??? I really should ask her but I would think I should know before my insurance does lol!!!

May 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep,, I am considered high risk because #1 was a preemie (PreE and HELLP) and born under what he should have been. #2 I had high BP with Pre E at the end but not to bad (BP was really high whole pregnancy). Also I hemorrhaged with him.. #3 was "normal" but they pulled him a few weeks early "just to be safe". *shrugs*.

I have MTHFT (need to take extra folic acid, effects neurotubes) and I am anti E (not a huge issue there) and last 2 pregnancies showed I had Antithrobin 3 deficiency but they did not see it in the blood work this time and even had me in to run it again. I am told that that is not something that goes away and is serious if you have it. It is a blood clotting disorder.

I have been seeing the Peri at the high risk clinic every 2 weeks. My next appt is tomorrow morning. Baby is fine form last ultrasound. This clinic is different from the last one. But the last 3 minions were born in a larger city who had multiple Peri's. This one only has a clinic one day a week for the high risk patients. So I do not get an ultrasound every visit like I am use to.

I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. I know it can be done even when you are high risk. :-D
Pork (Laurence) 9/09 ~ 8lbs 3oz @ 36 1/2 weeks
2 angels in heaven 10/06 and 01/11
May 26th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
I'm high risk for clotting disorders, preterm labor, history of loss (1st and 2nd tri) and hypothyroid. Oh, and I had previa last time, so I'm at risk for having it again. They've already told me it's low-lying.

<--- again!
May 26th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
im high risk due to twins. i have one second tri loss. So far everything is fine!
May 26th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had GD with DD but Ive been tested once so far and havent developed it again yet. I will be tested again for it a little bit later.

May 27th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Ma-2-Thing 1-2-n-3's Avatar Leslie ~ 2 boys ~ 1 girl
I am high risk. I have high blood pressure, this will be my 3rd c-section. My first was an emergency C. I also have been going every two weeks. Two times they have let me go 3 weeks. One being the upcoming 2nd trimester u/s. So far everything is going well. I was on bed rest with my first the whole time and my 2nd for the last 2/3 months.
May 27th, 2011, 06:20 AM
lynnette74's Avatar Super Mommy
I am also high risk. This will be my fourth c-section and to complicate things even more I found out that I have placenta previa. The plan now is to make sure I don't even begin to contract at all and to have a team of surgeons in my room at delivery.. UGH!

IVF Cycle #1
01/18/11... Egg Retrieval - 22 Eggs!
01/19/11... RE called: 15 eggs mature and of those 12 eggs fertilized!
01/21/11... RE called 7 eggs are good quality, 3 eggs are questionable, and 2 eggs didn't advance and were disgarded.
01/23/11.. 5day Transfer - 2 Embryo - Quality 1DD - No embryo's made it to freeze.
IVF Cycle #2
02/16/11... Egg Retrieval - 11 Eggs
02/17/11... RE called: 9 eggs mature and all 9 eggs fertilized!!!
02/19/11... 3day Transfer - (3) 8 Cell Perfect Embryo - No Fragmentation - No embryo's made it to freeze.
02/26/11... HPT - very light BFP 02/28/11... Beta Test - 12dpo - 20
14dpo - 31 / 16dpo - 75.3 / 19dpo - 343.4 / 21dpo - 1028 / 23dpo - 2459 / 26dpo - 5933 / 29dpo - 13643
03/10 - Saw Sac and Yolk - - 03/16 - Saw Heartbeat!!!!

Remembering my lost one 02/05/09
May 27th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not high risk, but wanted to say I'm glad everything seems to be right on track..Glad baby boy is doing good!! I hope you have an uneventful rest of your pregnancy!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my amazing siggy!

May 27th, 2011, 08:26 AM
babyB No.1's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidans Mommy View Post
I'm not high risk, but wanted to say I'm glad everything seems to be right on track..Glad baby boy is doing good!! I hope you have an uneventful rest of your pregnancy!!
I second that and wish all of the high risks moms the same! Hope you are all doing well =)

May 27th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Not high risk, just wanted to say I am glad everything is going well!

Cycle 18 ttc

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search