We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I had another appointment today, and got a bit of hope. I saw a different doctor today (which will happen at almost every visit). He gave me a bit of hope. We talked about the possibility of having a vaginal birth this time. He was all for it, just as long as I understood all the dangers. I made sure to let him know that I have been researching it and I understand. Its in my file. the only bad thing is I don't know how the other doctors will feel about it.
I will just keep pushing for it, and in the end we will just see what happens.
won't get to see another doctor for 8 weeks, but that is because I have my ultrasound scheduled for the 22nd of next month.
I am just so excited to have a little hope. Now I just can't wait to find out the gender.
Sounds like a good appt! It's your body, your birth, and your choice how you deliver so if the other Dr's don't like it, well just tell them where they can shove it lol. No one can MAKE you have a c-section.
Mom of 3 girls and 6 boys
& never forgetting our angel Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks
Many doctors are fine with VBAC when the patient is intelligently considering it. You sound like you really want to give it a go but would not be so set that you would not listen if something were not looking good for you to continue. Maybe the other doctors you see will be on board, but if not, you have ultimate say anyway as long as your baby and you are healthy and progressing without complications.