Pregnancy Rash

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe TMI? But just wondering if anyone else has one. I do, it's not very big. Only one little spot on my stomach off to the side. It's like the width of a 50 cent piece? Maybe slightly bigger. Definitely did not have it before and it's not spreading or itchy or anything. It's just there. I made sure to show it to my mom and she figures I'm right in that it's just pregnancy related.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

May 27th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Veteran
I have something similiar, but different. LOL It is on the side of my neck and itches like hell. I keep forgetting to ask my doctor about it, but it really just seems like dry skin, but bumpy. Don't really know how to describe it. I put cortisone on it and it feels better and stops itchy when I do that. DH calls it my "alien spot". Turns out on some old TV show, an alien got a human pregnant and she got a green spot on her neck. So there you go, I'm having an alien baby. LOL!!

May 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Veteran
I don't have a rash but I am breaking out all over the place. All over my neck and chest and cleavage. It's so gross.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 28th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Veteran
I have an itchy rash on my thigh ...and it's moved from one place to another. Dr looked at it yesterday and said it was hormonal and to use benadryl instead of hydrocorizone ...seems to be helping so far.
May 28th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
So far all I've got is random spots of eczema that have gotten WAY worse with pregnancy--especially on my torso. They are sort of irregularly shaped scaly patches, anywhere from the size of a pea to the size of a half dollar coin and peely around the edges. Most of the time they don't itch, but if it gets irritated by rubbing clothes it gets worse. It's weird that it didn't get worse with my other pregnancies but it's going wild this time. I just lotion up and thank my lucky stars no one but DH sees it.

Mom to four beautiful girls

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search