Feeling better, had surgery, I think Im back for good

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2011, 06:07 PM
Shyann's_Mommy09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive been so in and out of this board its crazy, Ive been so sick with this baby and on top of it my gallbladder went kaput on me and I had that removed 3 weeks ago and I finally think I'm well enough to post on here full time now. Its harder because I use my phone a lot and JM does not work well my my Blackberry out where I live.

Anyway, I'm 17 weeks now and today finally feeling baby move. I was sitting her today and I could just feel rolling inside me and I'm so happy to finally feel it. I thought I was feeling kicks last night but I wasn't positive, today for sure I knew it was baby. We go in 3 weeks on the 22nd to find out the gender and I'm super excited and cant wait.

Other than that Im just still trying to survive my HG. I'm still on Zofran almost daily because I'm so sick.

The gallbladder removal went great but was scary. I went in to the OR crying because I was so scared, my surgeon came and saw me before and he has such good bedside manner he made me feel a little better. The bad part was not being able to have the drugs they give you before hand to make you loopy, they couldn't give it to me being pregnant so I had to go in being fully aware of everything they were doing. The last thing I remember was the person putting the mask on my face to knock me out and I felt like they were suffocating me. Then I woke up in recovery in pain and my throat hurt from the breathing tube they had to put down my throat. I wanted my DH so bad, I was still kind of out of it but when they came to find baby with the doppler after it helped calm me down because they found him/her right away. Overall it was needed but still very scary.

Hopefully I can catch up with you girls and stay active on here.

June 2nd, 2011, 12:54 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WWW.. glad you're finally feeling better! How scary it must have been to have surgery while you're pregnant!

June 2nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Glad your feeling a bit better x
June 2nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
luckymomma's Avatar Veteran
Glad you're doing well and hope the rest of these 9 months goes by healthy and calm for you!

Make a pregnancy ticker

June 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you are doing better after your surergy. Hope you continue to feel better everyday.

June 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
I'm glad you're feeling better!

June 2nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow... glad you're feeling better!!! Sounds like a rough few weeks!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search