How has this pregnancy compared to your others (for BTDT)

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamerle View Post

The stark difference in this pregnancy compared to the others is why I was sure this would be a boy, so I was surprised when they said it is another girl.

Ditto. I am having another girl, but this pregnancy has been completely opposite. It has been 1000x easier for me. With Aleeya, I was sick all day every day the entire time. I feel pretty good this time around. I rarely throw up. She also moves a whole lot more than Aleeya ever did. I get kicked pretty much non stop.
June 2nd, 2011, 07:30 PM
alyashlyn's Avatar Veteran
For the most part all four of my pregnancies are pretty similar in how I feel. The first two I did have morning sickness which I didn't have with my third or this one but the last six months of my first two were easy. The last trimester with my third was horrible, I was always uncomfortable and my stomach constantly hurt from stretching. So far this one is going pretty good except for a lot of heartburn and more swelling than the previous three. With two months left to go my level of comfort could change quite a bit - hopefully not though.

June 3rd, 2011, 04:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would say about the same. I was sick with DS pretty much the whole time, and this time I am sick everyday. My back has killed me both times, but the heartburn is much much worse this time around. The only thing that makes this one worse is that now I have a 15 month old to chase around so I can't nap when I want to!

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
June 3rd, 2011, 04:20 AM
I now have a daughter!!!
This one has been harder. This baby is a girl, verses my other boys, but i really don't know if that makes a difference. I've had more random "problems" come up this time, and nausea in the beginning. I've never had that before w/ my others. It's been a ride, that's for certain!

June 3rd, 2011, 09:39 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's funny because it's been the polar opposite of how things were w/Allie. In the beginning with her, I wasn't sick too much & felt great. With Hunter, I was sick as a dog, on Zofran, & puked for the first 4 months. I was so exhausted I could barely stand. For the second half of my 1st pregnancy, I was in constant pain, heart burn, & was absolutely miserable. I could barely move. With Hunter, other than some groin pain if I sit too long & a little trouble sitting up, I feel great. I just started getting some frequent heartburn (I had it HORRIBLE w/Allie) but I just started taking Zantac instead of wasting time on Tums like last time.

Overall, I don't know if I could do this a 3rd time, but I can't complain toooo much!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search