Anyone else still tired ??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
I still get sooooo tired .. dunno if its to do with low blood pressure or the fact I'm pregnant with my 4th baby or what!!! But I hope it eases soon!
June 2nd, 2011, 12:11 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not still tired, I'm newly tired. I had a little bit of tiredness issues in the very beginning but they faded fast.

But now I get tired all the time. It sucks! I feel like I'm always napping. And even after 3 hours of napping, I don't wanna get up.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

June 2nd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me!!!! I am freaking exhausted! It better go away soon though. I don;t like being so tired all the time.

June 2nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am!! I have a tiny bit more energy the last few weeks but exhasted most of the time.

June 2nd, 2011, 12:39 PM
cydonia1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too! Between baby, 5:30 or 6:30 alarms for work and waking up through out the night (which is normal for me, but exhausting) I am dead on my feet most of the time!! On my days off work I tend to feel better for maybe 5 hours, then I'm falling asleep again.

June 2nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
I am so exhausted all the time! The kids slept til almost 10 today, so I got to sleep in, but I'm already tired, and it's only 3. Seems like by 8pm, I'm ready to crash.

June 2nd, 2011, 02:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
me! but then again ive been tired for over 6 years lol
My oldest just started sleeping through the night in September(he turned 6 in Dec)
My daughter started sleeping through the night in February(right before she turned 4)

My youngest started to sometimes sleep through the night but now im pregnant so not sure if thats why im still exhausted or just an add up of all those years of no sleep.
June 2nd, 2011, 03:01 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
same here!! i am exhausted throughout the day! i have no energy to get up and do minor cleaning around the house.. the most i can get myself to do is one chore a day, and its miniscule like loading dishwasher/putting away dishes, unloading laundry, etc.. i wake up at 11 am and i am zonked out by 1... and i go back in for a nap for a few hours... its nuts... im waiting for the second trimester energy to kick in any day now!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

June 2nd, 2011, 03:52 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
me! It is now 7pm and I am ready for bed! My house is still a complete disaster area and I just don't have the energy to care. I was thinking it was my age, Thanks for bringing up this topic.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

June 2nd, 2011, 04:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
me! It is now 7pm and I am ready for bed! My house is still a complete disaster area and I just don't have the energy to care. I was thinking it was my age, Thanks for bringing up this topic.
My house looked like a tornado went through it earlier. Sadly it was my 4 year old..... who had better not get is messy again since her party is this weekend and I don't want to have to clean it again like I forced myself to do today.

June 2nd, 2011, 04:47 PM
mzbrnbear's Avatar GabrielandLiliana'sMommy
Mine comes and goes some now, but when its here, it is awful....i don't want to do anything!
June 2nd, 2011, 07:13 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Depends how active my day was, I'll pass out mid conversation if I'm sitting on the sofa!

June 3rd, 2011, 08:25 AM
I wake up at 5:30 for work, and have been doing better about being tired during the day. But once 8pm hits I can barely function because I am so exhausted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search