Ahhhhhhhhhh.....

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Veteran
I'm going crazy. There's nothing else to clean...baby's room is done...got a pedicure....reorganized everything that can be organized....and now, I twiddle my thumbs for the next few weeks?!

I need to take up a new hobby until this little one gets here or I'm going to go insane! It's WAY to hot and humid to be outside very long....what do I do lol?!!!
June 2nd, 2011, 08:10 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
wanna come do my place?

June 2nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I kinda know how you feel. I have everything ready...now I'm just waiting. But, I look at it as, I only have a month to do the things I want to do...hiking, fishing, stuff with the kids I have now...everything that will be easier done without a baby. So instead of focusing on what else needs to be done babywise....it's what else can we do for fun!

June 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
Veteran
I wouldn't be so bored if DH was here! My family lives 45 minutes away...and with gas being so incredibly high..it's hang out at the house all by my lonesome.

Katie...a vacation in Florida sounds great right now! I would gladly come if I could lol!
June 3rd, 2011, 03:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yenken... you can head my way next... our house looks like a tornado hit it and baby's room isnt anywhere near being ready!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

June 3rd, 2011, 03:52 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I hear ya! We're just about finished and I'm trying to ration what's left to do
June 3rd, 2011, 03:56 AM
casiecole's Avatar Regular
oh def come to my house!! i should be home by next weekend and there is soooo much to do..like EVERYTHING! im gonna be so busy

June 3rd, 2011, 05:01 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
How many weeks do you have left? I have done everything too, except putting the baby gear (swing, ect) together, trying to save that for last so that I still have something left to do lol. I may end up doing that this weekend....you packed your hospital bags yet?
June 3rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Veteran
I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow but doctor thinks the baby will come the last week in June...I have my bags packed only because of a L&D scare last week...

I literally, have EVERYTHING done lol...at least until my baby shower on the 12th...then I can drag out organizing whatever I get then!
June 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Super Mommy
I am on the opposite end of this spectrum entirely. I guess it's never good to be on either extreme! I am in school until the end of next week, so I have a few papers to write, a final to take, and some final clients to see. Then I have a friend in town for four days, followed by my son's bday... so after all that, I will only have two weeks to get everything ready!

Also, just for good measure, we are having a party with somewhere between 60 and 80 people at our house this weekend. Who doesn't want to hostess a party at almost 36 weeks, right???
June 3rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Jasonswife99's Avatar Super Mommy
I have soooo much to do still!!!! I am really jealous of you well prepared mamas!!!

Forever missing our angels...
April 25, 2010 & January 4, 2010
June 3rd, 2011, 11:35 AM
Veteran
LOL....I normally never have the problem of having nothing to do! I think that's why I'm going so crazy! But with no other kids, hubby deployed, and no job since I just moved back to Texas...I'm just left with pure boredom!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search