Babymoon

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone planning a babymoon? Where are you going?
June 3rd, 2011, 05:52 AM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
I actually would like to..I just haven't told DH yet! I was thinking of going to the bed and breakfast we went to for our anniversary!

June 3rd, 2011, 07:17 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Yup, DH and I are spending 4 days in Montreal in July. With baby #2 we spent a week in Cape Cod with dd1 (she was 15 months old), and with baby #1, we spent a weekend in St. Louis.

Mom to four beautiful girls

Matilda (6), Evelyn (4), Adelaide (2), Cecily (11 months)

June 3rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope. We did one before DS - we went to Branson for a long weekend. We have a week long summer vacation in August - so I'll just count that as a babymoon even though Ds will be with us (and my entire family).

June 3rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are planning on one becuase I have a feeling we will not go away for a while after the baby. My DD is 4 and we have taken 1 weekend away, for a friends wedding. I think we need it!! I need cheap ideas if anyone has any??

June 3rd, 2011, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i think we will go to the beach for a three day weekend. The only real cost will be food and hotels. otherwise the water is free and DH likes to fish. We went on a great fishing trip for $20 per person.
June 3rd, 2011, 10:06 AM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I think it'd be fun to take a trip to Big Bear but not sure since it will be around when they start getting snow so that might not be a great idea.

June 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
cydonia1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It wasn't specifically planned as a babymoon, but DH and I are planning a camping trip in late August. We're hoping friends can join us at the campsite though, so it's not necessarily going to be a romantic get away.. Just a getaway. And I'm hoping the start of a family tradition. My family went camping at least once every summer while I was growing up.

June 3rd, 2011, 10:29 AM
MiniMom's Avatar Head Lady Bird
we already went on ours last weekend. Went to Jacksonville FL and stayed at a B&B right on the beach. It was so romanic! We have a few other vacations planned, but none just by ourselves. The others are with friends and family.

June 3rd, 2011, 04:15 PM
I really hope to take a babymoon! This is our first child, and I really hope we get to take one last vacation just the two of us before our little angel arrives. I am hoping to take a beach trip, anywhere will be good!
June 4th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Carey
Not really planning a babymoon unless it counts to have the first child with you, LOL. Our Destin trip for Labor Day weekend will be the last vacation we take as a family of three. I guess to us, that is the way we are happiest anyway. Everyone offers to take DD for us to have a weekend or time away, but we generally love taking her everywhere with us. She has gone on two of the four anniversary dinners we've had since she was born simply because she is a part of what makes us an "us." My MIL takes her for a few weekends each summer and sometime around Thanksgiving and again in February or March for a few days each year. It is a nice breather, but I miss her so badly while she is gone.

Tags
pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search