anyone still having morning sickness?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm nearly 15 weeks and I threw up twice yesterday morning and once this morning already. My morning sickness is showing no signs of leaving. I wake up to the dry heaves, but once I eat something, I'm ok for most of the day. Some days are really bad. Everyone's telling me the morning sickness is almost over with, but mine is still here. :/ Anyone else?

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

June 3rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Try eating more before you go to bed, Also make sure you are snacking throughout the day. I haven't thrown up much this pregnancy but I get the gagging and nausea. Truthfully I keep snacks in my purse when we go out so that I can make sure every 2 hours or so I have something small like crackers, cheez its, chips, cookie, fruit. It does seem to help me a little.
June 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Ree!'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still sick here. Every time I think I'm over it, I swear I wake up sick the next morning or I get sick at night. I'm very hesitant to take the Zofran because I hated the side effects. (Constipation, and it was bad ) I was totally done with MS by the second trimester with my son. The fact that it hasn't gone away yet has me really worried about how long its going to last this time..

The only good news is the sick feeling for me, isn't reaching the full-on puking part anymore - so it is easing in a way. Hopefully it eases up for you as well.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Jimi Hendrix

June 3rd, 2011, 12:30 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me too... Although I am not vomiting, I still feel sick during the day. If I take a half of a unisom at night it helps me the next day. Today I had to take a zophran.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

June 3rd, 2011, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
mine comes and goes. Its mostly if im hungry so i make sure and eat every 2-3 hours :-)
June 3rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm on zofran too. It's helping me. I take it twice a day, with breakfast and at bed time. So far so good. Cheezits actually sound really good lol

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

June 3rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Still experiencing morning sickness here. I am 16 weeks, and having been hearing the same things, hopefully it will be ending soon!
June 3rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
Veteran
I still really have the nausea and gagging its still pretty bad I'm 15 weeks 4 days but I was lucky mine didn't set in full force until 11 weeks. I feel for those of you who have had this feeling the entire time!!
June 3rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
Veteran
Yup! Mine set in at about 6 weeks and progressively got worse through 11 weeks. From 12 weeks on it improved a LOT. It's NOTHING like it was. It used to be all day, everyday of nausea and vomiting/dry heaving. I could barely function for awhile there. Now I'm at the point where I experience nausea a few hours a day only, and I only vomit once or twice every few days.

I remember after one particularly bad day in my 8th week I called my doc and the nurse said I could expect about 4 more weeks of it. I remember thinking that was SUCH a long time. ANd here I am, week 16, and it's still here.

It sucks... but people keep telling me it will be worth it.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 3rd, 2011, 07:02 PM
Ma-2-Thing 1-2-n-3's Avatar Leslie ~ 2 boys ~ 1 girl
I am 18 weeks and vomit daily. Did with DS too. DD was like 3/4 days a week. Both was all 9 mths. SO I am guessing this will stick around too.
June 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Veteran
Omg I am so sorry! 10 week has felt like an eternity... can't imagine what 9 months must feel like. I hope you feel better soon!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 4th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Carey
Still queasy if I skip the zofran completely for 24 hours but I am too chicken to let it get farther than just feeling queasy. I always cave and take half a zofran.

June 4th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Super Mommy
im 18w2d and still get sick. Mostly if I forget to take my phenergan at night. It has definitely slowed down because I can eat again without getting sick. But if I am anything like my grandma she had it the whole 9 months with both my dad and my aunt.
June 4th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
I haven't gotten it at all, but have you tried Bnatals? B-natal.com

June 6th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Still throwing up at least once a day I have felt much better than I was and don't always need to take the Zofran

June 6th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Veteran
I'm 17 weeks, no sign of stopping. I throw up every day, some days are better than others. I find that when I do have a "good" day, the next two or three days are hell. And it doesn't matter if I eat, don't eat, drink, don't drink, etc. When I'm sick, I'm sick. The only thing I can say for certain is that I can not, under no circumstances, drink anything with a meal. I will get sick for sure.

Last edited by HBcupcake; June 6th, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
June 7th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Expecting #1
I'm 18 weeks and still getting it some days. It's awful! I get mine at night though usually. :/

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search