Flippin Friday

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Someone really make you mad today? Post your b**ch, moan, gripe, complain here
June 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I needed this yesterday!!!! I know it was my hormones that made this seem so much worse.
Here goes...
My DH and I trade off car/truck to save on gas. I normally drive the truck Thurs and Fri. So yesterday am I am running a few minutes late leaving the house to get to work and I told my DD we could stop for donuts on the way to grandma's. I start the truck and the gas light is on! Great! Now I have get gas, donuts, drop off my DD and make it to work in 45 minutes. Just to drive to my MIL's and back to my office normally takes almost an hour. 20 minutes late to work...not the way I wanted to start my morning.
Today I can laugh about this but yesterday not even the donut helped!
But really how hard is it to make sure your wife has gas in her car if you drove it last?!

June 3rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I got into Dh's truck to find out that MIL never put gas in it when she used it the last time. It was on E and i had the fun of worrying if we were gonna make it to a gas station. Ugg . While MIL was here Dh drove her car to work he only comes home Wednesdays and Friday night and i was spoiled by driving my van, which since the move dh usually drives. MIL drove Dh's truck out to his dads house a few times a good hour away to help him clean it.

June 4th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Carey
Quote:
Originally Posted by promises1 View Post
Today I can laugh about this but yesterday not even the donut helped!
But really how hard is it to make sure your wife has gas in her car if you drove it last?!
It is pretty bad when the donut doesn't even help!

I am forever leaving my gas tank empty when DH has to drive my vehicle. I just hate putting gas in it, so I leave it until I absolutely have to. It is a running rant at our house that I always do that to him.

June 4th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Super Mommy
How did you know my Friday was horrible!!!??? Must be ESP.

DF and I got into it, feel like he is avoiding being around me except at night and thats just because I am sleeping...

We also fought about how I am worried sick that he wont be able to provide for the baby...He has a horrible track record with jobs and it worries me he is going to screw this job up. He hasn't saved money, his bank account is overdrawn. He is staying at my mom's house with me for now, but when my dad gets home somewhere between Dec and Feb he has to go. I figured that would be motivation for him to save up money to get a place...I told him that, if and when, my dad gets home, he doesn't have place to live, I am cutting this relationship in half and will collect Child support and take his butt to the cleaners.

My mom thinks I am just realizing all there is to worry about with having a baby and he hasn't even hit that stage yet. It is so stressing....

Off my soap box now
June 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm about ready to go off on my BIL. DH is currently working for his taxi business since he's still laid off. I guess BIL thinks that means DH is at his beck and call anytime of the day and night. Yesturday DH worked 6:30-5 like he does monday-friday. Then friday and saturday nights he works 8pm-4am. Last night he hardly had time to sit down and eat dinner before he was being called to do cash runs. So we saw him for about 2 hours total the whole day. Then this morning he phone goes off at 9:30 asking if he took the work van to the shop. I wrote back that he was still sleeping seeing as he didnt get in till 4. My BIL does the phone calls and sits on his @ss the whole time but has the nerve to call DH on his personal phone when he has a company one now and even makes DH deal with the issues with the vehicals. I swear BIL does NOTHING and its his fricken business. I cant wait for DH to quit working for him. I'm about to loss it on him since DH wont ever say anything to him.

Tags
dotw

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search