Coming Home Outfits

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2011, 05:51 PM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
Do you have one bought yet? Do you know what your going to get? Lets see a pic or a link!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
June 3rd, 2011, 05:58 PM
Ma-2-Thing 1-2-n-3's Avatar Leslie ~ 2 boys ~ 1 girl
I am waiting to find out what I am having, but I have been looking!
June 3rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh! I haven't though of this yet! I don't know!

I guess I would love one of those adorable crochet hats that have animal ears on them for starters.

I'll have to pick something fleece out since it'll be so cold and snowy. *shudder* I am NOT looking forward to the day the geese start flying out of here. It's the single most depressing day of the year. It'll happen in mid August '

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

June 3rd, 2011, 06:28 PM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have to find out what we're having first.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!
June 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
I kinda sorta know the gender but I haven't bought anything and won't until June 16th. Like literally that's the day I'll go bozonkers shopping...praying that baby cooperates. But I know I'll order something from this cute etsy shop I have been stalking.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!
June 3rd, 2011, 08:04 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I haven't even thought of it yet! If it's a girl I either put her in Darcy's outfit (which was so cute! It was a velour 3 piece suit) or find something of hers. For a boy dh is just going to have to go to kohls and pick something out.

June 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I will pick something out on wednesday after our big u/s

June 4th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
I am waiting to find out what we're having first. I haven't even started looking at any yet. Even for a boy I know I wouldn't use whY DS wore, it was sooo cute on the hanger, but not near as cute as I had hoped on him, and was way too big.

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 4th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I will wait to see what I am having first. But it is Michigan so there will possible be snow involved along with frigid temps so something warm and fuzzy

June 4th, 2011, 04:56 AM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
No, just that one outfit... I have no idea how big she'll be... my first son fit in the new born size and my second was in premie size because he was a month early... I didn't have anything cute to bring him home in... he wore a gown for his hospital pics ... so I'll probably get something in all sizes just to make sure she has something that fits her

June 4th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Carey
I haven't started looking yet. We are waiting on the official anatomy scan although the NT scan left little to question since there was a hamburger for sure. I guess it will have to be something warm and it will definitely be preemie sized! I listened to way too many people tell me to get a 0-3 month outfit for DD, then the dress almost had long sleeves and the little bloomers would have fit two of her. We ended up leaving them off completely and covering her lap with a receiving blanket.

June 4th, 2011, 07:28 AM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It might be too cold here for something cute I'm waiting to find out the gender too, but I'm pretty sure it'll be this bumble bee crochet hat I've posted along with a maybe velour tracksuit, in either yellow or black with a white onsie underneath!

June 4th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I havent thought about it yet. I'll wait to see what we're having first.

June 4th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea what to do...I think I will take a girl outfit and a boy outfit for the coming home. I don't make much of the coming home since we don't really stop and there won't be anyone waiting for us at home, but I really want something cute for pictures
June 4th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't even thought about it!! I think I'll start looking for both boy and girl outfits!!

June 4th, 2011, 09:41 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I don't have anything yet but will most likely go with a gender neutral outfit. I was going to buy one boys and one girls, but no one other than my kids will see the baby when we arrive home and they don't care what (s)he's wearing so why go through the hassle of having to return one of the outfits
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

June 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Veteran
We aren't finding out the gender until the day baby is born. We have thought about just buying an outfit for each gender to have at the hospital with us, but also thought of my SIL just go and pick out a cute outfit once baby is born, we also had the idea that if we have a girl, to bring her home in the sleeper that I was brought home in (I have it in my memory box). But we haven't quite decided what we are going to do yet.

June 5th, 2011, 09:59 AM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
Send a message via Yahoo to mrs_pbow
We normally buy those old school (think Feltman Brothers) outfits for the kids to wear home.

<3
June 5th, 2011, 10:12 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've thought about this a lot since we aren't finding out the gender. I'm going to wait until fall clothes come out and then buy an outfit specific for both genders. Then after the baby is born I'll have my mom or MIL take home the right outfit and wash it. I'm sure we'll have plenty of other stuff to take back after baby is born so I'm not worried about adding one more

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
June 5th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Super Mommy
Seems like everything I buy could be a coming home outfit...but I keep telling myself, SHE IS ONLY COMING HOME ONCE!!!! So who knows, she may come home naked!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search