My scary, stessful, and aggrivating L&D/ER stay *long post*

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies. I ended up in L&D, then the ER, then L&D again yesterday. I just wanted to update everyone on what happened and let you all know that I may or may not be around very much. I really need to focus on my health for a bit. And just as a warning this is going to be a LONG post.

Okay so all day I was having this horrific headache. I ate lunch when Devin got home and tried to relax but I could not get the stupid thing to go away. Me and Devin decided it would be best to go into the hospital and get it checked out since I was starting to feel dizzy (the kind of dizzy where a gust of wind would have sent me toppling). We drive down there, I still don’t feel good, I think being in the car exasperated my just “sickly” feeling because I was very dizzy and light headed when we got there. When I went into admitting and told them why I was there they actually just told me to go to triage right away and they would send someone over to admit me. So we went over there.

I get into triage and of course then need a urine sample like normal. I was starting to feel more dizzy but I still went and tried to give the sample. I ended up peeing all over myself and getting barely in the cup because I was starting to feel more and more dizzy. I was extremely grossed out and embarrassed by that so I spent like 10 minutes washing my hands alone leaned up against the sink. I got out there and into my “room” (really just a curtained off area in triage. Devin helped me undress and get the gown on. Then we just sat and waited.

I was talking like normal and interacting like normal, starting to feel a bit better. I was starting to feel pretty silly because we had just came in and now everything was going to stop. The nurse (who I am going to refer to as ***** nurse) came in and asked me all the normal questions and taking my BP (which was 118/90) before leaving. About 2 minutes after she left I closed my eyes and reopened them only to be plagued with horrible blurry vision and seeing little silver sparkly spots, Devin went to grab the nurse who came back in took my BP again (130/90) and noticed that my pulse was really high (124) so she took it again (I don’t remember my BP this time) and my pulse was still high (126). ***** nurse left, and about 5 minutes later came back in and said (keep in mind we had only been here for like 20 minutes at the time) that my BP was not “sky high” and baby sounded great so they were going to send me to the ER to have them assess my pulse and BP (that confused me). I said ok and then ***** nurse came back with an IV.

She started to feel around in my wrist (not in my wrist but about 2 /12-3 inches below the curve of my thumb and index finger), I asked why I couldn’t have a normal elbow area IV and she said because if I ended up back in L&D that I cant push with an IV there and that I loose the arm they do it on for one week if I get a elbow IV (like I cant have one placed in my hand if I were to come back in labor), so I said ok. She stuck the IV in, which hurt like a ***** and OF COURSE didn’t hit a vein. I was already very dizzy and this was making it worse because I looked down to see her moving this IV inside my wrist trying to poke into the side of my vein. She pulls is out and leaves to go and get another nurse.

At this moment everything went down hill. Suddenly I felt like I couldn’t breathe, I was sick to my stomach and my vision began to blur to the point that I had no idea what I was looking at. Some time during that the nurse and another nurse came in. I only really remember bits and pieces of this, I remember saying “I cant see” and “Im going to puke” which prompted a little kidney shaped bucket to be placed in front of my mouth. Then I just felt horrible. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I had no idea what was going on. I really just remember them saying “Is that her BP?” (Apparently they had taken it again), then they started yelling from people and I heard “BP 54/39” “BP 52/36”. I am pretty sure I blacked out here, the next thing I saw was A LOT of blood all over my arm and legs and blanket, and about 6 people standing all around me. I threw up, and I was soaking wet everywhere from sweating. I didn’t know where Devin was, I still couldn’t hardly see anything. I started to feel a bit better and then it happened again. The next thing I knew I had an oxygen mask on (that I apparently fought having over my face) and there were EMT’s around me and a stretcher to the emergency room. I could hear the nurses talking about how low my BP had dropped (I think to the EMT’s) and how my pulse was so high. They moved me onto a stretcher, I still had on the oxygen mask, I was trying to ask for Devin, trying to move, but I felt like I couldn’t do anything.

The put me an ambulance to be transported from the WIP (Women and Infants Pavilion) to the ER, I remember them telling Devin to drive over and tell them who he was looking for and that he could come back and see me once I got there. For some reason I don’t remember seeing much of Devin, I could hear him sometimes, but mostly it was just a bunch of people shoved in my face. I had another episode in the ambulance, this time I started to have contractions. I tried to tell someone, but I don’t know if I wasn’t talking or wasn’t talking very loud but they didn’t pay me any attention but to say that I couldn’t close my eyes (which felt better because everything was so blurry).

We get into the ER and I was taken to a bed immediately (shocking, I have never once been given a bed here). I still was just sort of there, I only vaguely remember what was going on around me, they leaned my back so I was laying flat on my back with head towards the floor, they put another IV in for meds (this one went in my elbow on the side of the first failed wrist IV) since the IV on my right hand was being used to give me fluids. I remember telling the new nurse I was having contractions. She timed them for me, they were about 3 minutes apart. I now had some sort of oxygen stuff in one of those in your nose type things. I remember a doctor coming in, I don’t remember what she said. I was left alone for a little bit and Devin finally got back there. He was extremely shaken. He cried when he first got back and rubbed my belly and my hand. I started to come to a little bit more and he tried to talk to me about how he was super pissed that the security guard wouldn’t let him back right away because I wasn’t in the system yet.

I started to feel better from there, I still didn’t really know what was happening or what had happened (or the severity of it I guess-I didn’t really comprehend that until we got home) so we just sort of sat there and talked about what had happened. Apparently I had asked for water and was told I couldn’t have any and devin said that when I started to fade in and out that he was like squeezing and hitting my feet and legs just to see me raise my head and look at him a little bit. He also explained that all the blood that I had seen and that was all over my blankets and arms was from the new IV.

The contractions began to calm down a bit, the doctor came in and told us she was ordering a EKG to check my heart and told me that when we left the ER we would have to go back to L&D to have them check on the baby. I was coming more and more to, understanding what had happened and I was really angry that nobody was monitoring Orion. I was hooked up to all sorts of things but they had taken the fetal monitor off when we left triage (I assume) because it wasn’t on me anymore. Orion must have known I was worried about him, he squirmed the ENTIRE time we were in the ER just to let me know he was ok. Eventually the EKG lady came in and did my EKG. I was still feeling off, but much better. I was laughing and talking to Devin and we were both talking to Orion. The doctor came back in and said my EKG was “abnormal” and that “during pregnancy your body changes, and sometimes your heart changes.” Apparently my EKG showed signs of having an enlarged heart and they wanted me to get a chest X-Ray to check the size. I agreed, but we were asking a whole heap of questions about labor and delivery since they believed that my heart being enlarged was what caused those episodes because it momentarily wasn’t pumping correctly.

They did the X-Ray, the doctor said my heart was enlarged, but it wasn’t at a dangerous level. I plan to ask my cardiologist on Monday what this means for delivery. Since my heart freaked out after attempting to have an IV placed, what would happen during the stress of labor? There were so many questions that we had that were only getting half assed answered and the next thing we knew we were being transported back to triage to have Orion monitored. It was 9:30 when we got back to triage; we had been in the ER for about 5 ½ hours (after being in triage for an hour before that) only to hear that I had a problem that OK right now, but if I had any more symptoms to come back. Back in triage we had to go through the whole admitting process again, were asked all of the same questions and hooked up to the machines. The nurse we had said something about when my BP dropped, how Orion’s heart rate had dropped really low (nobody told us) but that he seemed fine right now. I was really angry that his heart rate had dropped right as they took me away and NOBODY monitored him while I was in the ER. Just like nobody did anything about my contractions other then the one new nurse who timed them. I was so agitated at this point, I was tired and hungry and thirsty (having not eaten since around 1) and they didn’t seem to really care about what was happening anyways (triage very much pissed me off-I think it was a mixture of the stress and hormones and all that, but I was pissed. Pissed that ***** nurse couldn’t place an IV, pissed that I, and apparently Devin, had no idea what was going on, that everything was being dismissed, it seemed like as soon as my heart and BP stabilized it didn’t really matter what was happening anymore and it was very very aggravating.

They only monitored Orion for about 30 minutes before saying they were discharging us. Never once was I checked from the contractions (they were no longer regular, but were registering on the contraction monitor- I think that is because as the nurse said “Well your 37.3 so contractions aren’t bad) and all they basically said after ALL OF THAT was to follow up with my cardiologist on Monday and my OB on Wednesday. It was around 10:30 when we left (because it took 30 minutes for them to get the paper work together and come take my IV’s out).We got home at about 11. All and all it was an 8 hour trip that was very scary, aggravating, and stressful. I feel like more then anything I have more questions then when I got in there. I don’t think I have EVER had a more scary hospital visit, and it makes me want to stay pregnant forever because I don’t ever want to go back there. I am terrified of going into labor because of how my heart may respond and I don’t want a crash c-section. I am feeling much better today, just very very worn out and sore from all of the IV’s. I have so much to talk to all of my doctors about, Im probably going to need to make a list. I am nervous to see what they think is the best thing to do as of right now, especially since the first extra stressful thing my body has went through this pregnancy (the IV placement) sent me into a series of cardiac episodes. Im trying to take it all in stride and be okay but I am very nervous and upset about how everything went down. I really dislike that I don’t really know half of what happened but Im trying to not stress about anything that’s happening.

Well there is my novel sorry its so long. The sad thing is I probably left out half of what happened. The whole trip was very scary and then very aggrivating (in the end when I could really piece everything together) so I think I am going to take a few days to spend time with Devin and try and relax before I have to jump back into everything with the doctors on monday. Thanks so much for everything and all of the support ladies, I appriciate it more then any of you will ever know

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

June 4th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Petuniababoon's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, you poor thing! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, it sounds super scary and incredibly infuriating. I really hope you get some answers from the cardiologist and the OB, and that they can make sure you stay stable during labor. Take it easy, sweetie! We'll still be here whenever you're able to come back.

Sara

June 4th, 2011, 12:25 PM
kamiyu910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kamiyu910
Wow! I'm so sorry you had to go through that I hope nothing else exciting happens and I'm sure they'll be able to keep you stable during labor Hopefully they'll be able to give you more answers when you see them again. I know how annoying it is not getting answers
Hope you can relax and that everything goes well for you! We'll be here when you get back
June 4th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
Wow, thank god you're alive after all that. Your hospital must be huge to have had to drive you to another department. How are you doing today?

My Boring Blog
June 4th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Holy COW!~ That just nuts-- and a perfect example of how the right hand and the left don't know what the other is doing...L&D and Cardiology just don't mix! I know you have heard my stories of labor with my 1st daughter and how my blood pressure kept dropping and my pulse going up- very similiar to what happened to you. It was apparently the stress of delivery affecting my heart- and once the baby was born it resolved.
This time I was given ephedrine in my IV when I was in active labor and it actually kept my blood pressure steady...it was great! Talk to your cardiologist about that...I did get a little loopy and nauseous like I was going to pass out a few times, and DH stood and monitored my blood pressure since the nurses wouldn't-- but the ephedrine seemed to keep it steady enough that I didn't lose consciousness...
Most of all I am sorry you had to go through it-- HOWEVER... you should take it as a good warning for what your body might do in labor and kind of a "trial run" ya know? This will give your OB and your Cardio some clues that they can hopefully use to keep you from doing the same thing in labor. If I were you I would ask for an induction-- I don't normally advocate that- but the stress of not knowing where you will be when you go into labor and whether you will pass out or not, would be enough to make me want to be monitored throughout the ENTIRE process... just sayin. Luckily my labor started more slowly this time so that I was able to get to the hospital and be monitored quickly-- since I beat my induction date by a week LOL
June 4th, 2011, 01:44 PM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't even imagine how terrifying that must have been for you, Devin and Orion. I hope you are feeling better and able to get all of your questions set for you Drs this next week. I hope you are feeling better and that you get answers this next week.

June 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
Im so sorry you had such a rough trip, i hope they can figure out the safest way for you to deliver.
I dont have a heart condition but when pregnant i develop a pretty bad murmur and it goes away afterwords each time, so hopefully same thing will go for you. Pregnancy is a huge stress on the body.
June 4th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Julie
That must have been so terrifying, I'm so sorry you went through all that! And I really hate it when nurses and doctors are so cold and uncaring, it's terrible. I'm praying for you to get some good answers from your cardiologist about how he/she thinks your heart will react to labor and delivery. Hope it's good news, KUP!
June 4th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow. I am so sorry you had to go through all that... I hope that your doctors can make everything a bit clearer for you and find a safe way for you to deliver Orion. Definitely some down time with Devin will help you out, just some relaxing normal time can do wonders for the body. KUP on Monday after your appointments.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

June 4th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Formerly LyndaSLP
Wow, you poor thing! That sounds like such a terrifying and aggravating experience. Thank goodness you and Orion are okay. Please kup on what the cardiologist and OB say as far as labor goes and keeping you and Orion as safe as possible.

***PLEASE DO NOT MENTION PREGNANCY ON FACEBOOK***
June 4th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for being so caring I am doing better today, just a little freaked out and bruised up from the 3 diffrent IV spots (only two actually had IV's) I had. I really appriciate you all and I will definatly update after I see the cardiologist on Monday about what she says. Thanks again so much everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mami2three View Post
Holy COW!~ That just nuts-- and a perfect example of how the right hand and the left don't know what the other is doing...L&D and Cardiology just don't mix! I know you have heard my stories of labor with my 1st daughter and how my blood pressure kept dropping and my pulse going up- very similiar to what happened to you. It was apparently the stress of delivery affecting my heart- and once the baby was born it resolved.
This time I was given ephedrine in my IV when I was in active labor and it actually kept my blood pressure steady...it was great! Talk to your cardiologist about that...I did get a little loopy and nauseous like I was going to pass out a few times, and DH stood and monitored my blood pressure since the nurses wouldn't-- but the ephedrine seemed to keep it steady enough that I didn't lose consciousness...
Most of all I am sorry you had to go through it-- HOWEVER... you should take it as a good warning for what your body might do in labor and kind of a "trial run" ya know? This will give your OB and your Cardio some clues that they can hopefully use to keep you from doing the same thing in labor. If I were you I would ask for an induction-- I don't normally advocate that- but the stress of not knowing where you will be when you go into labor and whether you will pass out or not, would be enough to make me want to be monitored throughout the ENTIRE process... just sayin. Luckily my labor started more slowly this time so that I was able to get to the hospital and be monitored quickly-- since I beat my induction date by a week LOL
First off, thank you Its so nice to have someone else that went through something so similar to get information from. I definatly plan on talking to the cardiologist about what she thinks is the safest way for me to go into labor (c-section v. natural v. induction) because that was terrifying and I honestly dont ever want to be in that position ever again (obviously I dont have a choice), but I want to do what is best for both me ad Orion no matter what that means. Everyone was really surprised that I was sent home, I think all of my family was 100% preparing to be hear visitng me with a baby. I will say this has made me TERRIFIED to go into labor on my own. God forbid I am home alone and something like that happens again where my BP drops so low. Its really scary

But I will definatly ask about the ephedrine. I am really nervous to have labor on my own (yikes right now I actually want a c-section, even though that has risks aossicated with it too, i think its just more of a I want him out so hes safe thing). I am really really scared that something like last night will happen (where they decided to stop monitoring/caring for Orion even though his heart rate was going down and they ONLY treated me-I want us to both be taken care of). Im also worried about how dangerous is may be to me to stay pregnant longer. Obviously Im not a doctor and I dont know all the risks and everything but it is very intimidating to me. But once again, thank you so much. Its so helpful

10-30-12

June 4th, 2011, 06:31 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Wow, how terrifying! I hope you are able to come up with a birth plan that works for you and keeps you as safe as possible. Keep us posted.

June 4th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jessica, normally I would say "be your own advocate" and that certainly what you should do at your appts on Mon and Wed...however you need to sit down and talk with Devin about what he needs to do if this happens again. He needs to know how to handle the situation at the hospital if they decide to unhook the monitors on the baby again. There is NO reason why they should have taken you off the monitors and moved you over to the ER- that is STUPID...those machines are totally mobile, and they should have access to them in L&D-- they could have run an EKG on you right there, I even had an ultrasound on my heart RIGHT THERE IN MY BED- while in L&D. I think you need to talk to him about the fact that when you are in a situation like that = that he needs to do A, B and C ya know? Have it outlined for him specifically. Like- A...Do NOT remove Orion from the monitors no matter what- if your heart is in stress of COURSE the baby's going to react to that- and that needs to be monitored at all times. B- Why can't they bring the machines to you... C- What is going on and WHAT are they going to do about it.
The hardest thing for Men is situations like this is that they feel so out of control, they can't help you- they can't fix you...and men need to FIX things, ya know? If you give him specific things to be responsible for insuring, he will feel like he has some control over something (which is a win for him) and you will be sure you have someone advocating for you (which is a win for you)

Mostly, I recommend the induction. They can monitor your progress and when you get to a point where you are a good candidate for induction (based on your cervix softening and dilating) then they would be able to induce you before you go into labor on your own.
I also highly recommend that you NOT be alone right now, go to a friends house or have family stay with you as much as possible. Or keep your phone in your hand, or bra- or always within reach... When you start to feel that nausea, weird feeling... you know the one! CALL 911 if you are at home alone.
I understand your fear most of all, I was so there with you a couple of weeks ago. I was terrified that the same thing would happen to me as last time, but that I wouldn't be at the hospital when it happened and I would be home alone with my daughter who is only 2! We carefully coached my older kids on how to call 911 and what to do if something bad happened to me. It was sooooo scary. Luckily I ended up going into labor while my husband was home and was smart enough to go to the hospital when my contractions were still pretty far apart- but hurting. That way when I started to get loopy, I was already at the hospital.

- Oh one more thing. KEEP HYDRATED!!! I mean like, chug as MUCH water as you can. Even being just a LITTLE bit dehydrated will cause a blood pressure drop to be much more serious, carry a water bottle everywhere and keep track of how much you are drinking-- you want to get in at least 10 cups a day....seriously.
GOOD LUCK!!! I can't remember if you are religious at all, but I'll send up some prayers for you either way
June 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I totally agree about talking to Devin about that stuff. He was actually better then I expected in the first place when it came to asking quesitons afterwords while we were in the ER, I think he was so flustered and had no idea what he should or shouldnt do while everything wa shappening at L&D that he was just sort of "there", even though he sure complained that they wernt doing things the way he wanted later to me I will definatly talk to him about getting anwsers and insisting things be brought to me next time. I was extremely frustrated, as was devin, later when we found out that his heart rate had decelerated so low and they still kept him off the monitor. Even if they wanted me in the ER it seems like the ER should have been able to do that. But I was so out of it and I htink Devin was so freaked out that neither of us put two and two together until later. I was very aggrivated about that though.

But its nice to know that you had successfu inductions. I plan to talk to my doctors about that, because honestly I really think at this point I am more comfortable NOT going into labor on my, JUST IN CASE. I am home with my brother all day, and he is more then capable of getting ahold of 911 or Devin if something were to happen, the hting that scares me is when I had that episode in L&D I either couldnt talk, wasnt talking loud enough, or was being ignored. So I am scared I would not be able to vocalize myself out to him if I was in the bathroom or he was outside. Everything just makes me extremely nervous now.

I am trying very hard to keep hydrated, Devin practically pours water down my throat at this point in time But I will keep 10 cups in mind that way I am drinking at a minimum that. And while I am not religious, Im not anti-religious and anyones prayers still mean alot to me So thank you very much. We all (me, Devin, and Orion) appriciate you helping us out with advice and prayers

10-30-12

June 5th, 2011, 02:58 AM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that. I am keeping you in my T&P that your cardiologist is able to give you some answers and a peace of mind on monday.

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

June 5th, 2011, 09:08 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is really scary, both what happened to you and that they did not admit you to investigate more and find out what caused the problem. When your heart rate is that high, it can't pump blood efficiently enough to keep your blood pressure up which could be why your BP dropped like it did, and that in turn decreased blood flow to your baby which might be why his heart rate dropped.

But- why the heck didn't they keep you and do more testing and monitoring? I think you have mentioned that you have a heart problem already- what is it and do they think that had anything to do with what happened? Are you on any medications for it?

I hope you get some answers at your follow up appts, and if ANY symptoms like that return I would go to the ER immediately.

June 5th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaRN View Post
That is really scary, both what happened to you and that they did not admit you to investigate more and find out what caused the problem. When your heart rate is that high, it can't pump blood efficiently enough to keep your blood pressure up which could be why your BP dropped like it did, and that in turn decreased blood flow to your baby which might be why his heart rate dropped.

But- why the heck didn't they keep you and do more testing and monitoring? I think you have mentioned that you have a heart problem already- what is it and do they think that had anything to do with what happened? Are you on any medications for it?

I hope you get some answers at your follow up appts, and if ANY symptoms like that return I would go to the ER immediately.
I have no idea. I honestly had expected to be kept overnight but not once was it mentioned to me to be admitted to be monitored. And yes I do have a heart problem, Prolonged QT (or Long QT Syndrome), but nobody once mentioned if it could hve had anything to do with it. I was actually quite frustrated because we got there (into L&D) and they were ready to send us home practically as soon as we got in. Then when all of the stuff happened in L&D and the ER they seemed really concerned up until they were able to get my blood pressure back up (to like 100/64) and then they discharged me. It seemed like they only cared when I was having a problem RIGHT THEN. Once it was under control I was magically fixed and it would never happen again. The only thing the ER said was to come back if I have symptoms while not doing anything (which I already told them I had) and L&D gave the whole speil about if the baby isnt moving, i strt bleeding, all of that stuff.

Oh and yes my cardiologist just recently started me a super low dose of metroprolol (I may have totally butchered that spelling but its a beta blocker), we asked the ER doctor if I should stop taking my medication and she said she would get ahold of my doctor and then we never heard from her again. We also managed to some how end up with no paperwork from the ER, it was supposed to be given to L&D when we went back for them to check on Orion but we never got it or our first set of L&D paperwork. The whole thing, looking back, was very very frustrating.

10-30-12

June 5th, 2011, 11:11 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like a very poor experience indeed. Is that the only hospital around you? Is it where you are planning to have your baby? I'd be very concerned if it were.

You have an appt. with your cardiologist tomorrow? I hope you get some answers.

June 5th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaRN View Post
That sounds like a very poor experience indeed. Is that the only hospital around you? Is it where you are planning to have your baby? I'd be very concerned if it were.

You have an appt. with your cardiologist tomorrow? I hope you get some answers.
Its the only hospital that Kaiser has a deal (i guess thats what it is) with since there is not a Kaiser hospital out here. At first I really liked the L&D building (it is a seperate building form the main hospital where the ER is) but I am beginning to dislike the way they do things. I have never liked the ER/main hospital area but the Women and Infants Pavillion (L&D) seemed like a completly diffrent set of rules and regulations. Silly me I guess. But yes I see the cardiologist tomorrow, I like my cardiologist so hopefully we will get some anwsers

10-30-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search