throwing due to congestion

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2011, 03:44 AM
OOCMarie314's Avatar Super Mommy
Has anyone experienced their LOL gaggiNG/choking on the mucous in their throat. Olivia is congested and threw up the other day. I could tell it had quite a bit of mucous I. It which I thought was the culprit. This am she she was laying in her crib and started choking again..no vomit.

This scares me so much and just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

***Thanks GRAYSMAMA for the Siggy*****

June 5th, 2011, 03:56 AM
mommy2liam's Avatar feb2011mommy
my lil guy has been doing that a lot recently.. it scares me so bad. it started out as a cold, then turned to that dry croupy-cough {he has croup} and now its more mucousy...he was coughing so bad last night he threw up all over. i dont really know what to do for it either. he's on meds for the croup, but hey not seeming to help with all the mucous
June 5th, 2011, 04:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Julianna had a cold when she was newborn - like 2 weeks old, and she'd gag on it but never threw up.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
June 5th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Bellemom06's Avatar Mommy of two princesses
Send a message via AIM to Bellemom06
Brooklyn got RSV at two weeks old and had congestion really bad. It would make her projectile vomit. She still does actually. She has reflux like her mommy and spits up quite a bit. She doesn't choke on it anymore, just on her fingers now.
June 5th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Baby 3.0's Avatar Surprised by #3!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellemom06 View Post
Brooklyn got RSV at two weeks old and had congestion really bad. It would make her projectile vomit.
Alyssa too but at 3 weeks old. Its best to try & get all the mucas sucked out. The reason Alyssa got put into the hospital was because of the mucas going into her lungs & she was choking on it. Keep sucking those boogers out. They would use a booger sucker with a vaccum to get all the mucas from her nose & throat too. The worst was the lung suctioning
June 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sean isn't mucousy, but he sometimes gags on his spit up/drool/saliva.

June 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Mama to Aidan & Caleb
Aidan is currently sick with some type of cold thing and hes doing it, he tries breathing thru his nose and gets all the boogies in his throat then gags and throws up, it sucks because hes got reflux so its just more hes bringing back up

((Thank you so much Bokkechick for my beautiful signature photo))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search