why am i not as hormonal as i was...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Super Mommy
Ive noticed that since Noah has getting lower, or dropped, that im not as hormonal. Yes I can still get aggravated at things but im not constantly in a B mood. I feel more relaxed and feel alot more sleepy. I havent felt good for the entire week either.
anther thing is, we got a new luggage set. I have a massive urge to use the 20" upright from that and repacking everything. I also feel the urge to go back threw Noahs bag and make sure we got enough things there. Plus I feel like we dont have enough of this, that or the other, which gives me the urge to go buy this, that or the other for him. i dont have the urge to clean due to the fact im in pain when i walk, and DH doesnt mind to clean on weekends. i do what i can but its not much. Plus but I had a massive amount of Diarrhea last nite out of the blue.

Im not sure whats going on here. It kind of for some reason has me worried cause with DS, if i remember right, I had the same Diarrhea thing with in a few weeks of having him, and my moodiness wasnt near as back, plus i slept a ton.

June 5th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you carry full term with your son? I actually haven't been that moody this whole pregnancy or emotional either. Which is surprising since I was a witch with DS and a complete crying wreck the whole 9 months. This time I just feel more relaxed. Don't get me wrong I have had my days but they are very few and far between.

Not sure with the loose BM if that means anything. I have heard it could mean something along with the urges to have stuff prepared. Hopefully your babe will bake a few more weeks!

June 5th, 2011, 12:55 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I've heard a lot of people say that your body "cleans itself out" before labor a lot of times, and I had that with both of my kids, but you could have had it for completely different reasons too!! As for the moodiness, I have no idea, I'm still just as moody as ever Hopefully your baby boy will stay put a while longer!
June 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Super Mommy
Yeah he was born early. He was due around the middle or close to the date this kid is due. I had him at 37 weeks, but went into labor at 36 weeks.
I just dont feel the same way i have been feeling this entire pregnancy. Just out of the blue, ive felt more relaxed and feel the need to be ready, as in packing us and DS and for baby.
another thing..my cat is staying by my side more than normal. So im definitely keeping an eye on things.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search