Are you showing now? BTDT moms-When did you show?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
So who considers themselves showing? How many weeks are you?

When did you show with your previous pregnancies?

I am still not showing and it's driving me crazy! I have a wedding to go to next month when I'm 21 weeks and I'd really rather look pregnant than chubby!! I showed at 25 and 23 weeks...I'm hoping to show earlier this time but so far, it doesn't look like it's going to happen!

June 6th, 2011, 06:07 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started showing around 16 weeks with my son.. And about the same time with this one I stopped looking chunky and started looking preggo I'm 19 weeks now and definitely look preggo! Hopefully your belly will pop for ya soon!

June 6th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Veteran
This is my first and it really depends on what I am wearing. I do have a little bump but with some clothes, I just look chubby and with some clothes, I look pregnant. I am only 15 weeks.

June 6th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
I am showing now, have been for about 2-3 weeks now.

With DS it was noticable at around 18 weeks, so I'm about 4-5 weeks ahead this time. I'm the size now as i was at 20 weeks with him

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 6th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just started showing - and I am almost 20 weeks. I actually was showing around 17 weeks with DS. I think I am just carrying this baby really differently.

June 6th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Carey
I started showing at about 12 weeks with my first, and I think around 11 weeks this time. I guess it really just looked like chubbiness before that but I think all my pants still buttoned until 11 weeks this time. The first time, my body changed quickly, but I just looked like I was trying to wear my clothes too small until 12 weeks with DD. I am small framed and 5'3" so it doesn't take much to poke my belly out there obviously.

The good thing about not showing really early is that people won't think you look like you are 9 months when you are actually 5 months. With DD, people swore I was having twins or that I was due in January rather than May. It made me so upset that they would always say such mean things about me getting such a big belly.

June 6th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
im showing! Ive been showing since about 15 weeks. I'm 18 now and people are starting to notice.
June 6th, 2011, 08:55 AM
*Tracy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i still just look chubby around my belly

June 6th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Super Mommy
I started showing early. At probably 14 weeks. I am 18w4d now and ive got a nice little belly starting.
June 6th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassett View Post
The good thing about not showing really early is that people won't think you look like you are 9 months when you are actually 5 months. With DD, people swore I was having twins or that I was due in January rather than May. It made me so upset that they would always say such mean things about me getting such a big belly.
LOL you would think so, but nope, people are just as bad about people who are "too small"! I've always been small with my kids and heard things (even from strangers) like "Wow your poor baby, you need to eat once in a while!" and "How selfish, dieting while pregnant". I always eat the same as I do not pregnant, eating for two is a myth and I guess some people think if you binge, your belly will get bigger...well, your uterus isn't connected to your stomach! Oh, so much rudeness no matter what size your tummy is!

June 6th, 2011, 09:45 AM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am showing now. I didn't really "pop" with this one it was more like I couldn't hold my stomach muscles any longer. I can still wear all the normal pants…for now.
I started showing with my DD around 16-18 weeks.

June 6th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
I'm starting to show and have been just the past couple of days, I'll be 18 weeks on Wed.
My last pregnancy I was a lot skinner and started to show around 16 weeks.

I'm also going to a wedding here soon, and I will be 21 weeks, I hope I actually look pregnant by then.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
June 6th, 2011, 10:21 AM
JadaJade's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to JadaJade
haha so many weddings! I am going to a wedding at the end of the month and i will be about 23 weeks... I'm rounding out in the front of my belly but i'm loosing weight everywhere else, and my stomach is getting harder... I'm hoping i will offically pop and make it unmistakable by the time for the wedding, because alot of the guests invited are exspecting to see a preggo belly. yay for a crap load of unwanted touching. >< my finance says that if I'm naked he can tell right away that I am.

maybe I should become a nudest.

Lil' Mister, Spencer James is due to arrive 11/1/11!
GO TEAM BLUE!!
June 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Lilysmama
For me right now it really depends on what I am wearing. If I squeeze into my regular shorts I just look fat, if I wear maternity shorts I look like I have a small bump. I just had one comment from someone who didn't already know last week. I am 16 weeks now. I think I really started to show around 20 weeks with my DD. I too am hoping for a real baby belly soon. I hate the in between stage!

June 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
I am kinda showing. It was about 16weeks with DD and on friday I will be 16 weeks with this one too.

I also got the "too small comments" with DD I am 5'10" so my uterus goes up for a very long time before I pop out..

June 6th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
I'm showing and have been showing since I tested -- at 15 weeks. I was probably showing before then, but I didn't pay attention cuz I didn't know I was pregnant.

With Ian, I started showing around 4 months {I think}, and with Bella, I started showing around 9 weeks.

June 6th, 2011, 12:48 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I don't feel like i'm really showing yet. Last time I started to kind of pop out at 16 weeks but didn't really show until after 20 weeks.

June 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am short so I think that helps me in the showing department. My first pregnancy i think it was closer to 20 weeks, 2nd pregnancy before 15 and same with this one. I also think I am showing more cause the baby keeps measuring a week big in ultrasounds (thank god for knowing my o date)
June 6th, 2011, 03:47 PM
MiniMom's Avatar Head Lady Bird
I mainly just had evening bloat from 13 weeks-17 weeks that made me look slighly preggo...but I officially "popped" at 17.5 weeks. People are starting to notice now.

June 6th, 2011, 05:08 PM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
Depends what I'm wearing... but "normal" clothes I just look chubby in the middle section

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search