Peeing

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 08:47 AM
JadaJade's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to JadaJade
Now, I know that peeing all the time is very very very common when it comes to being preggo. I read in my babybook that it happens for the first trimester and then in the second trimester it moves up and no longer has pressure on your bladder and should lessen the amount of " i need to go pee" moments. For me... it's gotten WORSE. I have to go once an hour, if not every 45 minutes. and it's not like no pee comes out, I pee full pees. At first I was thinking.. maybe I have an infection? but that's not it, because I've had a uti before and boy...you know when you've got one. I drink alot of water, I've never been a big fan of soda and I rarely drink juice aside from the glass i have with breakfast. But i've always been drinking this amount...I'm not really sure...Is anyone else having this? It's not a major concern, I'm just curious of why I have to pee so much all the time when I herd it was supposed to get better in second trimester.
hmm.

Lil' Mister, Spencer James is due to arrive 11/1/11!
GO TEAM BLUE!!
June 6th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am finding that i have to pee less at night time, but during the day i will feel like i need to pee so bad and only a little comes out!

I find that i dont pee as much if im only drinking water. Its like my bladder doesnt mind holding on to it as long.
June 6th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Super Mommy
I pee more now than in the 1st trimester. It gets on my nerves. I even had to move my bed out from against the wall so I didn't have to crawl over DF to get out of bed. It does seem a lot worse during the night. My mom(a nurse) said its all the fluids that are in your body tissues are going back into your blood stream and out through your kidneys. Good to know I am not defective!!
June 6th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am peeing much more now than I did in the first tri. During the first tri I only had to go once a night, now it is 3 times a night minimum and at least once an hour throughout the day, I am scared to see what it will be like in the 3rd tri.
It seems that with each pregnancy it has gotten worse for me.
June 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM
JadaJade's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to JadaJade
o.0 glad to see I'm not alone! this is insane! when they said you had to pee more I didn't know it was this bad. >< third trimester should be alot of fun... oh joy

Lil' Mister, Spencer James is due to arrive 11/1/11!
GO TEAM BLUE!!
June 6th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not peeing much more than my usual. I've been drinking a lot of fluids, but I still only have to go once every several hours or so. I know my time is coming so I'm enjoying that last bit of normalcy as much as I can. lol

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search