Weightloss & Fitness Goals - June 2011

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2011, 09:18 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your goal for June?

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer?

How much weight do you want to lose in total?

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up?

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

June 8th, 2011, 09:26 AM
What is your goal for June? I'd like to lose 5 pounds (already down 2 this month).

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer?I'd like to be down at least 10lbs from what I was at the beginning of June and/or at least feel like I am more firm in the tush and tummy.

How much weight do you want to lose in total?I'd like to lose at least 10lbs from my beginning of June weight. I would have to lose about 18 to be down to my prepg weight.

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? I plan to do most of my weightloss through controlling my diet. I really have a hard time currently finding time to exercise between the 4 children and the 3 I will watch during the summer and our busy schedule. I do plan to try to be active. I'd like to start doing walks around the block again like I have other summers with the kids. At least every other day would be good. I'll take the kids on hikes as well.

June 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM
shylasmommy's Avatar Veteran
What is your goal for June?: losing at least 2-3 pounds

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer?: lose 10 pound

How much weight do you want to lose in total?: just my last 10 pounds from pregnancy

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? : walking. I walk 11 miles a week. And going to the gym. Doctor said I can go back now because my c section incision in all healed. I can even do sit ups now!

June 8th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Super Mommy
To tone my arms so that I look good in a fancy dress for upcoming weddings

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer? I want to feel toned, especially my arms, tummy, and legs and to fit into my work clothes.....

How much weight do you want to lose in total? I don't own a scale...but probably 10 - 15 pounds.

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? eating healthy and working out (walking everyday with Luke, using weights for my arms, and sit-ups/push-ups. Also I want to start climbing again. We have a wall in our backyard and it is my husband's passion!!!

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url
June 9th, 2011, 12:23 PM
OwensMommy25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

To get into a routine for working out. I have exercise equipment I've never used and I'd like to use it all.

I'd like to lose 20lbs by Sept 1st.

total? Umm 50ish

I need to start eating healthier and doing something active everyday.

Thanks to Pattyandthemoos For the wonderful siggy!

June 19th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know June's almost over...but I forgot about this and desperately need the support and accountability!

To exercise everyday, even if it's just a good 10 minutes of cardio.

What is your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer?

I'd like to lose 10 pounds by Sept. 1

total? 40-50 pounds. 50 ideally.

I've made good diet changes, plus I'm gluten and dairy free...now I need to portion control and continue to find good protein and carb options to help sustain me and my milk supply.

June 22nd, 2011, 11:52 AM
I don't think I'm going to make this months goal...not even close. I've not been doing well this month at all.

June 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM
miamor
just to be able to fit some exercise in! i think in total i've only worked out 3 times so far

i started pregnancy at 116lbs, gained 45 (yikes!) dropped 21lbs within 2 weeks of giving birth, have been stuck ever since. i just want to be back into the 120s by end of summer.

i want to lose 24lbs by the end of the year to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

well, before trying to conceive, i lost 50lbs so i know HOW to lose the weight with circuit training, (i'm a vegetarian, so i eat pretty low fat already and dont really need to change my diet) but it's finding the time now with the little one who doesn't like day time naps that's my issue. i have no idea how i'm going to get any exercise in.
June 24th, 2011, 01:07 PM
SarahLMC's Avatar Super Mommy
What is your goal for June? To lose 10 pounds... I have lost 7 so far.

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer? To lose a total of 25 pounds by the end of August. 10 of that is left over baby weight.

How much weight do you want to lose in total? I would like to lose 30-35 pounds total.

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? I am trying to use portion control. I have some Gold's Gym resistance bands that I am going to use to tone my arms and legs. I hate intense cardio workouts, so I probably won't be doing much of that at this time. I have a very active job, so I am counting on that benefiting me... We shall see.

Sarah Mom to Wyatt and Andrew, wife to Robert

Follow our Blog at www.LiveForThoseMoments.com

June 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sharon* View Post
I don't think I'm going to make this months goal...not even close. I've not been doing well this month at all.
I've not done well either Sharon! I'm trying to, but my body feels like it's falling apart. I hope my celiac and thyroid tests come back on Monday with some answers!!

Tags
march 11 weightloss

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search