Ah I just saw this! What do you need to lose?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Randijo2's Avatar Mommy of 4
So this must be our weight loss forum!

How many pounds do you want to shed?
How do you plan to do it?
What kind of time frame are you thinking?

It's good to set goals, even little ones. Making it to one goal gives motivation to make it to the next! If we check in here then we have someone to answer to.

June 8th, 2011, 09:33 AM
mrsgranchango's Avatar Resident Thread Killer
Whoever came up with the name, it's super cute! I wish I were more creative!

How many pounds do you want to shed? I think I've lost the 26lbs I gained in pregnancy, but I need a good scale to be sure. I still need to lose about 50-60lbs though.
How do you plan to do it? I should be trying to eat better, but I've always sucked at that. When I'm able, I'm gonna get a bicycle and we're going to borrow a friend's bike trailer and strap his car seat into it and go bike riding as a family. I'll probably go walking as well. That's my only plan for now though.
What kind of time frame are you thinking? I really don't have a time frame. If it takes me months, so long as I lose a little bit each month, I'll be cool.

June 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm.just trying to lose my belly still a lil baby fat there

Thanks AlexAiden Mommy For My BEAUTIFUL Siggy
June 8th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Beth04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many pounds do you want to shed? I've lost 27 and I want to lose 12 more, putting me at 125 if I reach it.
How do you plan to do it? Eating somewhat healthy, exercising and bf'ing
What kind of time frame are you thinking? I'm hoping by the end of the summer!

thank you gypsystar for my wonderful siggy!
June 8th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Mommy to Lil Miss Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgranchango View Post
Whoever came up with the name, it's super cute! I wish I were more creative!

How many pounds do you want to shed? I think I've lost the 26lbs I gained in pregnancy, but I need a good scale to be sure. I still need to lose about 50-60lbs though.
How do you plan to do it? I should be trying to eat better, but I've always sucked at that. When I'm able, I'm gonna get a bicycle and we're going to borrow a friend's bike trailer and strap his car seat into it and go bike riding as a family. I'll probably go walking as well. That's my only plan for now though.
What kind of time frame are you thinking? I really don't have a time frame. If it takes me months, so long as I lose a little bit each month, I'll be cool.
I did! I submitted the request yesterday for the subforum......they were super quick!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
June 8th, 2011, 09:56 AM
How many pounds do you want to shed? I need to update my ticker, I have 29 lbs to lose to get to pre pregnancy. Realistically I'd like to lose another 10 on top of that.

How do you plan to do it? Eating healthy, less calories, smaller portions, no seconds! Exercise! Going to the gym and jogging on the treadmill and the elliptical.

What kind of time frame are you thinking? Hmmm let's see... I'll say at least 10 lbs by the end of the month.

ETA: I forgot to mention I want the whole 29 gone by the end of August!

Last edited by Randijo2; June 8th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
June 8th, 2011, 10:41 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many pounds do you want to shed? I need to lose between 30-40 lbs to get to my goal

How do you plan to do it? Eating right and exercising.. . .no. . .really! lol

What kind of time frame are you thinking? a year or two, I want to lose it really slow
June 8th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Super Mommy
I had lost 20 since having baby, leaving me only about 10 to get to pre-preggo, but have since eaten like pure crap so I have gained back 3-4 pounds. I now need to lose 20-30 to get where I want to be. I plan on doing weight watchers, may actually go to a meeting. I am a lifetime member since my last pregnancy, that is what helped me lose. I need to get out and walk/run or do zumba on the wii. It is so **** hot though. I also find it hard with something attached to my boob most of the time. haha

June 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Super Mommy
30 pounds to lose!

For me the key is to eat 6 times a day and increase my protein intake - making a trip to vitamin shoppe this weekend to pick up Matrix 5.0 protein supplements. I am planning to start yoga this week and hopefully weight training next week or so. I am already walking daily. I am shooting for a completion date of mid August.
June 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
CrysG's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many pounds do you want to shed? 20 lbs
How do you plan to do it? uh excercising, weight watchers, maybe p90x...walking
What kind of time frame are you thinking? umm i'm going to say October- i 'MIGHT' be going to Flordia!

June 8th, 2011, 06:29 PM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many pounds do you want to shed? about 15
How do you plan to do it? running and training for my 1/2 marathon
What kind of time frame are you thinking? by Christmas

June 8th, 2011, 07:45 PM
mznikkieynkay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many pounds do you want to shed?100
How do you plan to do it?dancing eatting right ad b/f
What kind of time frame are you thinking? 1 yr
i started my goal at 40 at first im down 31 now which mks me less than my prepreg so im doing good soo far!

thanks graysMama for my siggy
June 8th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mznikkieynkay View Post
How many pounds do you want to shed?100
How do you plan to do it?dancing eatting right ad b/f
What kind of time frame are you thinking? 1 yr
i started my goal at 40 at first im down 31 now which mks me less than my prepreg so im doing good soo far!
That's great Nikkiey! When you set smaller goals like that it helps a lot. It makes it seem a lot more do-able.

June 10th, 2011, 09:22 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
long term i'd like to lose about 80, but for now my goal is just 30-40 before we TTC again

i say December, we'll see. Hopefully I can use the summer to my advantage

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 10th, 2011, 08:34 PM
MamaManna07's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many pounds do you want to shed? Idk what I weigh right now, but probably around 50-60lbs ideally
How do you plan to do it? BFing, Nutrisystem, being active
What kind of time frame are you thinking? Feb....getting an arm lift then and I wanna make it worth my money! lol

*Kara rocks my socks with her siggies*

June 10th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Mommy to Lil Miss Boss
How many pounds do you want to shed? 30lbs would get me to pre preg weight, 45 would get me to ultimate goal

How do you plan to do it? Low cal/low carb for the first 30lbs then Low carb for the last 20 and maintenance.

What kind of time frame are you thinking? I should be at pre preg weight by the end of the summer and ultimate goal by the time I go back to work in Oct.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
June 11th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I gained 37 lbs with the pregnancy, but I've lost 25 in 5 weeks. I have another 12 to go to get to my prepregnancy weight, but I'd like to lose another 10-13 on top of that.

So my current goal is to lose another 25 lbs total, hopefully by the end of summer.

My short term goal is to lose another 4-5 lbs by the end of June!

June 11th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
How many pounds do you want to shed? 26 to be at my pre-pregnancy weight of 141.. 54 altogether to be at my goal weight of 113

How do you plan to do it? SO and I are thinking of working together since we both want/need to lose quite a bit. Pretty much diet and exercise.

What kind of time frame are you thinking? Well the diet and exercise needed to lose weight and keep it off are really lifestyle changes, so indefinitely I guess. But I'm not expecting it to take more than 1 1/2 - 2 years or so to get to my goal weight.

June 12th, 2011, 05:29 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
How many pounds do you want to shed? 50 in total, but starting with small goals, I'll be happy when I lose 20lbs

How do you plan to do it? Weight watchers, Walking... don't have time to really exercise right now, but once I can I'm hoping to do some kickboxing and Insanity workouts

What kind of time frame are you thinking? 2 days.. LOL!! I wish.. 20lbs I'm hoping to lose in about 2 months, the full amount by the end of the year.

June 12th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Leah W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many pounds do you want to shed? 15 to get to pre-pregnancy weight, then another 20 or so.
How do you plan to do it? Start up Couch-to-5k again (was doing it before I got pregnant and liked it a lot), eat a bit better (farmer's markets!), maybe P90 or dance classes.
What kind of time frame are you thinking? I'd like to lose the first fifteen by the end of August. I think that's fairly reasonable. I'll reevaluate then and see what's going on with the rest of the weight.

Tags
may 11 shrinking bees

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search