Gripe Thread - List Your Final Month Complaints Here

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Jade27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll start - my feet are starting to swell whenever I sit down, I can actually feel them ballooning up as I type. My pelvis/hips are so sore I'm not sure exactly which one, all I know is that today it is hard to walk without getting shooting pains in that area.

Anyone else?
June 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
i am eating pepcid and tums like tic tacs and still drowning in my own stomach acid....

I will have plenty more gripes for here later.

June 17th, 2011, 10:42 AM
ahruska's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't sleep anymore and all the crampy feelings are getting uncomfortable.

June 17th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want this baby OUT. I want to hold her, kiss her, breast feed her, I want my husband to hold her, I want my body back, I want to sleep on my back... And when I say theses things, people keeps saying "Well, you don't want her out YET, you still have a few weeks to go!"

No, I think I really DO want her out thank ou very much!

IDK why, but those comments are getting me really annoyed LOL!!! Yes, I want her to come when she's ready and fully baked, but I have every right to feel DONE with pregnancy. I'm tired, and I can day dream about being done sooner rather than later

June 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
I am lazy as crap yet I have so much to do. I blame the pregnancy Oh, and I am sick of the back pain.

June 17th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Veteran
I'm ready for my toilet paper budget to decrease! I think I'd much rather be waking up to a crying kid, rather than have a date with the toilet every 1-1/2 to 2 hours!

Other than that...my only complaint is that my kiddo is still inside of me
June 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
beccandrew's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This baby is making me an emotional wreck! Happy and energetic one day...crying and overwhelmed the next! Today is a good day, tho!

I'm torn between wanting her out and wanting her to stay put until after we move.

My hips hurt.

And I'm over acid reflux.
June 17th, 2011, 11:27 AM
MissImpatientlyWaiting's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yenken05 View Post
I'm ready for my toilet paper budget to decrease! I think I'd much rather be waking up to a crying kid, rather than have a date with the toilet every 1-1/2 to 2 hours!
Yep I agree completely! Plus the back pain and the swollen ankles. My ribs feel permanently bruised cause he is getting so big now. I want to wear normal clothes again. I want to be able to roll over in bed without it being a physical strain! I want to meet my baby!
June 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Happy Mommy
I feel liek crap, sick of the weird whatever it is that is going on, tired of the fact that they say the only solution right now is delivery, but they won't deliver early for now...

Just wanna feel like me, and not feel like I'm dizzy/drunk or whatever.
June 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
ughh where to begin..
i want to SLEEP for longer than 20mins...I was in tears last night b/c im just so freaking tired
i wouldnt mind sleeping in a comfy position again either but hell i'll take any sleep at this point
im over the constant contractions, they hurt and its too soon for him to come so they can go away
i hate my bodys ability to overachieve in the swelling department
my right side going numb is becoming a pita
my tailbone has been hurting lately which is new
every 10mins i have to pee
the backpain already coming with the contractions could really disappear too
I already lack in the energy dept with my disorder so the end of pregnancy feels even worse and i have a freaking house to pack/clean and move out of in 10 days and stay on "bedrest" ***

But other than that Im dandy and hope he bakes till 38 weeks although in the areas listed above that feels like an eternity but in reality i know it will be here soon enough

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
June 17th, 2011, 12:02 PM
.t.e.r.r.a.'s Avatar Proud to be a WAHM
My only complaint is that my pubic bone/hips are just killing me! I can hardley walk up the stairs anymore, it just feels like they are going to break in half with every step I take.
June 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My gripe for today is that I practically have to lay down at my desk and driving my car. I cant sit straight up without upsetting the baby (which she makes me painfully aware of). I hate that I feel like I am a million miles from my keyboard and that I cant use the computer at home for more than 30 mins (our office is not set up well and for the moment I cant recline the computer chair).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

June 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Everything gives me heartburn lately! I swear I was getting it yesterday just from breathing My feet have been swelling, which is so weird, especially when I try to walk. I'm afraid it's going to make me stumble and fall down the stairs.

Pregnancy hormones are finally catching up with me. I've been really stable all this time, except I've been a mess all this week. I cry daily over absolutely nothing. Last night I sobbed like you wouldn't believe for over an hour, and I had no idea why :/ I'm also mood swinging like crazy. One second I'll be laughing with DH over something, and the next I'll just want to break down crying, or throw something. I hate it!!

June 17th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Super Mommy
My hips hurt sooooooo bad!!!! My left one especially. Everytime I get up from laying down it cracks. It is just so painful. It takes me at least 5 minutes to get up from bed. I can't wait for it to be better!
June 17th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
where shall i start? My feet/legs/hips swell if i get up out of bed...i have a little pouch under my belly that is filled with water...if i roll to the left it extends to the left side of under my belly and if i roll to the right..it does the same! i have soo much pressure its not even funny..my lady parts hurt soo bad i just cant walk period! Im dying to do soo much..my house is filthy and poor hubby is doing everything he hardly has time to clean..thats my biggest thing! the dogs are going nuts b/c i cant walk them....so they jump all over and press on my legs OUCH! okay..need i go on? I think ill stop there! thanks for lettting me vent! Now ill go drink some MORE water so i can pee every 15 minutes again!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
June 17th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
My balloon feet with broken capillaries and ugly leg veins! And the involuntary grunting whenever I put on my shoes, or when I turn over in bed. Oh yeah....and the lovely giant increase in vaginal discharge that I've had over the past few weeks. Being 90-some degrees outside doesn't help THAT department! Blech!

June 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My problem is after I have these sporadic contractions, they are painful, but the pain in my vee-jay is so intense when they are done that I can't even lift my leg to go up the stairs or even to put it on the couch without feeling like I am going to cry.

June 17th, 2011, 07:43 PM
StellaMahonney's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to StellaMahonney
I dream of the day i can sleep on my face down again.... and currently my nipples feel like they're on fire. I drank to much chai now River has the hiccups and it feels like my lady parts and butthole are being flexed in and out... so weird! I'm sure there will be more because I'm a whiner.
June 17th, 2011, 08:33 PM
SarahSmile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cant sleep. I toss and turn all nite. Last nite I moved from the bed, to the couch, back to the bed. Took me 3 1/2 hours to go to sleep finally...

June 17th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I have heartburn constantly. Last night I threw up stomach acid. I didn't eat dinner because I didn't want to make it come up my throat more, but it still did. If I lay down I can literally taste it in my mouth.
2. Because of complaint #1 I eat tums all day long. They say not more than so many per day, and I can guarantee I've gone over that max, every single day for the last month at least.
3. Everything beneath my knees start to get swollen and literally look purple/splotchy when I sit longer than 5 or 10 minutes at a time. Standing doesn't help, the only thing that helps is laying down on my side. Oh but wait, I can't do that because of complaint #1.
4. My crotch feels swollen from too much pressure all the time. It aches.
5. If I even felt like DTD with DH (to at least help him out a little...) it just hurts too much due to complaint #4.
6. I pee every 5 to 10 minutes. Literally....only a drop or two comes out. I wiggle around and try to get more every time but that's just all I can get out. Not a UTI or anything either, my bladder is just so squished.
7. Due to complaint number 1, 4, 6 I wake up every 30 minutes at a minimum all night long feeling one of these problems and have a hard time falling back asleep.
8. Did I mention the contractions I seem to be getting pretty much all day/night long every day? Most days they are just bh but quite uncomfortable and they wake me up all night long and bother me all day long, but some days they start hurting and are timeable for awhile and then just disappear.
9. I am at 0. Despite number 8 I am at 0 dilation and baby isn't even dropped that far yet.
10. I had my dd at 36 weeks, now I'm glad this one waited until 37 but you can imagine the anticipation I've got thinking he'd come out early. Now I hear my brother and myself were both born 15 days late. I SO don't want to wait another 5 weeks!
11. I asked DH not to go anywhere far or without cell phone service in the next few weeks. Needless to say he's going diving tomorrow morning out where his phone won't work and will be gone at least 6/7 hours without phone service. Did I mention that from the time I felt my first contraction with dd I had her 4 1/2 hours later? And it's not like I'm not having contractions all the time already (but unsure if they are BH or what).
12. I don't know but I feel like I got more to complain about. If I missed anything I'll just ditto every body elses complaints on this one! Did I mention the stomach acid in my throat? I think I'll go burp that up RIGHT NOW.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search