0's across the board...am i alone??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Super Mommy
Im 34 weeks or 35, or 36 week depending. I havnt done one single thing other than be in pain. He is low but not real low, head is on my cervix and my cervix is still rather thick. GRRR
I feel alone seeing all these ladies saying they are dilated at 34 weeks or 35 weeks.

June 17th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I was completely closed up and had no effacement at my 35 week check. I go back Monday for 37 weeks, and I'm guessing still nothing.

June 17th, 2011, 05:50 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
Im at nothin.... I tried to check myself... but its so high I cant even reach...

June 17th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I haven't been checked, but I'm positive nothing's happening for me yet either.

June 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If this is your first (I can't remember if it is or not), it is not uncommon for women to have no dilation or effacement until closer to 40 weeks. With my first I finally was 1/2 cm with like 25% effacement at 39 1/2 weeks...and nothing before that.

June 17th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
I actually have no idea how much progress I've made, if any, heh heh. I know it's hard, but try not to worry about it. A watched pot never boils! Baby will be here before you know it.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
June 17th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was really surprised to find out that I was 1.5 cm since I'm only 36 weeks and I never labored with my DS.

We are all down to the wire and being dilated doesn't ensure that you will go into labor any faster. Keep your head up!!
June 17th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no clue if I am dialated or effaced at all. My dr wont check until 39/40 weeks. But I have had very few contractions at all (by few I mean a grand total of like 5 in the past week).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

June 17th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am at NOTHING at my 37 week checkup. Baby is getting low but not real low, cervix is far back and closed dr. said. lame! I totally thought I was dilated some.

It's driving me nuts too because I went into labor with dd at 36 weeks. I fully expected something to be happening. Now I talk to my mom and she had both of her kids at 15 days late! AHHHHHHH

June 17th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
i didnt even start getting checked till my 36 week mark..and havent even really made alot of progress..your time is comin!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
June 18th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Super Mommy
For the person asking, this is my second. Im just shocked that im 0 everything. By this time i was at least a finger tip with DS.
Now yesturday I did feel something Ive never felt before and that was a sharp pressure type pain literally in my Va jj lol
It didnt matter if i was sitting, standing or walking. During the nite, I had pressure around my bum, and that would wake me up, and id pee. But when I sat down, OMG the pressure was horrible!! It would some what go away when I peed but when I laid down, it would come back..

June 18th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Keepin' it real!
I never show signs of dilation til it's time to deliver. Don't feel bad and don't be discouraged. The baby will get here soon enough! (And I am right with you wanting to be done. I am just about 37 weeks though)

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
June 18th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Happy Mommy
I haven' tbeen checked for a while, but it's not really uncommon, dialtiatng before not isn't really an indicator of labor to come
June 18th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Super Mommy
I have not been checked yet, but I have had no pre-labor or BH pains so it's hard for me to tell if I'm making any progress. Like others said, even if people dialate early, it doesn't mean they will go into labor any faster. I'm proof of that from my last pregnancy!

Thank you Misfitinmn for my signature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search