Still pregnant? Vent here!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Sue46's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know you need to vent! I do! I ended up venting on the preggo thread and figured we need just a thread to vent on.

I am finally to the point that everyone is annoying me! I'm so sick of everyone calling/texting to ask me if I'm in labor or if the baby is here yet. I'm so tired of hearing everyone's predictions on when he will make his arrival. I'm annoyed by people asking me how I am. I am annoyed! LOL

I want this kid out of my body WAY more than you do, so STFU already.

June 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amen to that! I don't even answer my phone anymore. A lot of things people post on my facebook I delete....

I really thought I had something going yesterday but nada... feel great today. I'm depressed over it lol

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

June 18th, 2011, 09:17 AM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
I'm thoroughly convinced that if left to my (or my baby's) own devices, I would stay pregnant, forever. At this point I'm even mad at the other pregnant moms here, because I know you'll all go before me.

I'm such a moody witch nowadays. I think they should get this baby out now, before I really lose it. My sanity, and my family's well being depends on it.

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

June 18th, 2011, 09:23 AM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so over it too... And I should know better, I was late with my boys... I don't even remember what made me think this little one would come early!

If one more person asks me "why" I haven't had the baby yet I'm going to punch them in the face... I seriously OBVIOUSLY have no control over when the baby comes so stop blaming me!!! ARGH!!!

So over it...

June 18th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Julie
I'm not 40 weeks yet. I'm almost 39 wks. But I have been feeling some cramps a few days this week-especially this morning-I was actually starting to think that I might go into labor. But they stopped. I think I got spoiled because my last child came early. You never know though-Lina thought she would be pregnant forever and she just had her baby!
June 18th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really hated that Sh*t when I was still waiting for Brooke. People are so annoying some times . I hope its soon hun!

Sending you tons of ELVs!!!!

June 18th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Veteran
I'm only 1 day past my due date and I already want to scream when someone says "you haven't had her yet?" NO I have not obviously do you see this big belly here? Yeah there's still a baby there. I'm just so moody with everyone I wish she would come out. My next appointment is Monday so I'm gonna be asking about induction only because DH has next week off and won't be able to get more time off if she doesn't come.

June 18th, 2011, 07:21 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I'm tired of people telling me to calm down. Or people being inconsiderate with dumb comments...I had a lady at church today tell me she was "Going to have to induce me." =( I'm just tired!

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

June 18th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Showbiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My only complaint is that I have the best MIL EVER - but she ALWAYS comments on my SIZE!! Everyone tells me how tiny I am (I've gained 23 lbs, so I don't feel tiny) except for my normally-lovely MIL. She tells me how HUGE I am and how I'm going to have a MONSTER baby EVERY TIME I SEE HER! She has done this with all of my pregnancies and I've had a 6.14 baby and a 8.0 baby, so it's not like I'm delivering 10 pounders, and even if I were, what's it to her?

Rant over - for now I really do love her dearly, but talking size with a pg woman is DANGEROUS ground!

June 18th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Quisty's Avatar Super Mommy
After my meltdowns this week (basically Wed. through Friday), I feel much better.....for now. I'm not going to church tomorrow (to avoid the looks and the remarks) and my excuse is that since we are taking Faith to camp, we're going to go out for a Father's Day breakfast Now, what excuses can I use to get out of going a few more Sundays?????? My pelvis is feeling better as long as I remember to keep my legs together. Not great, but more managable.

June 18th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckiethedoula View Post
If one more person asks me "why" I haven't had the baby yet I'm going to punch them in the face... I seriously OBVIOUSLY have no control over when the baby comes so stop blaming me!!! ARGH!!!
But in this day lots of women *do* choose to control when baby comes. I don't like how normal that is. I made the conscious decision to refuse an induction unless medically necessary, and darn it, if people don't understand how I could "inconvenience myself" like that, well, poo to them!

That doesn't mean I'm still not annoyed as hell that I'm still pregnant. Because I am. COME OUT, ALREADY!!!

Thank you,

June 18th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showbiz View Post
talking size with a pg woman is DANGEROUS ground!
Darn right! I get comments to the opposite effect, though: the other day my neighbor told me, "But you're not big enough!" I promised her, I was, indeed, carrying a normal-sized baby and that nothing was wrong. I secretly wanted to punch her in the kisser.

Thank you,

June 18th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Amber_in_AZ's Avatar Super Mommy
I am also sick of people asking why I haven't had Audrey yet. And I still have a week and a half until my due date. Jesse's co-worker asked last Monday if I had the baby yet and I seriously looked at her and said oh **** I knew I forgot something at home. And I was only 38 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search