I hate when boys are right.... OWWIE!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2011, 02:57 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
So, as I mentioned before... Ive been having trouble with stomach pain... I wasnt sure if they were contractions or if it was something else. Hubby started to think it was related to the times we had sex so he wanted to wait till I was 37 weeks or so to have sex again...

BUT, i had a chimichanga on Saturday (the day I had all the stomach pain), so I was not convinced. I told him I wanted to have sex... (purely for scientific purposes, of course) to see if that was causing my pain.

I hate when boys are right...

Sure enough... a couple hours later I started writhing around in pain. And its still going on. Its even becoming more contraction-y... more defined waves of cramping.... Ugh!

So now hubby REALLY wont have sex with me (though I cant say Im exceptionally unhappy with this anymore) until its safe for baby to come... cause he has "super sperm" as he calls it. hahahaha I think he is quite proud of himself.

Last edited by SpankyMagoo; June 19th, 2011 at 05:01 AM.
June 19th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Sahoko's Avatar Super Mommy
Sounds like it lmfao ;P But I don't blame him for revoking your bowchikabowwow card for 2 more weeks hahahaha :X
June 19th, 2011, 05:34 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Lol, oh no! It's really too bad there wasn't an easier solution! lol.
June 19th, 2011, 05:45 AM
ppeacocks's Avatar Traci
just remember his super sperm got you where you are now!!!
taryn (4)
travis august 4th
http://www.facebook.com/xtmacx
June 19th, 2011, 06:03 AM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
I was going to swear it was the chimichangas. One thing I have learned from having a husband who is almost always right (you didn't hear or see me say that.) is that you never say those 3 words. And those 3 words are in the title of your post. So you see, I won't even say them to ya'll.

June 19th, 2011, 07:09 AM
SarahAngela's Avatar Veteran
Super sperm hahah

June 19th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Lol,my DH claims super sperm also

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

June 19th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Keepin' it real!
My DH said the same thing (about his sperm) in an OLD CHICAGO in front of EVERYONE we did AND did not know and talked about his "mini-men in capes" knocking me up. I was sooooooo embarassed! lol

You probably have an irritable uterus. Many women have this and find that even a small amount of activity will irritate things and cause more cramping/ctx and other symptoms that the average pregnant women would only have a little bit of.

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
June 19th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
I thought this story was going to end in how you took a big crap after eating a chimichanga. (I thought I was going into labor after this one night I had Chinese food... Oh, it was baaad)
Sorry to hear your hubs wont have sex anymore. I would tell him you need it. It is supposed to be great for you and your body in preparation of labor! I think maybe feeling crampy is normal? I know I have contractions after DH and I have sex for a few hours but it goes away. Too much of a work out I guess!

Although, I imagine your hubbies sperm with little capes now.

June 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief Managed View Post
I thought this story was going to end in how you took a big crap after eating a chimichanga. (I thought I was going into labor after this one night I had Chinese food... Oh, it was baaad)
Sorry to hear your hubs wont have sex anymore. I would tell him you need it. It is supposed to be great for you and your body in preparation of labor! I think maybe feeling crampy is normal? I know I have contractions after DH and I have sex for a few hours but it goes away. Too much of a work out I guess!

Although, I imagine your hubbies sperm with little capes now.

He'll have sex with me once its safe for baby to come out, but he doesnt want to do it till then... I also think he feels bad cause it usually causes about 8-12 hours of very bad pain

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search