*UPDATE* Me again...Havint felt good or "right" since my Cervical chcek

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Super Mommy
Many know I have posted about my Cervical check on tuesday ( I think).
By Thursday the only thing i has still having was cramps. Nothing regular. Since I was feeling better, we DTD. Like normal, cramped some.

Friday, I had tons of energy. We went to the store and walked around, had a grill out, and just enjoyed the day the best we could with me in pain. I had a few cramps later that nite, like normal, again nothing was regular, and they went away after an hour or so. I also started to get tiny pinches or sharp pains in my Va J J. Ive never had them before. Some say nerves but ive had baby hit my nerves and this isnt near as bad. Then I started to feel pressure while they were going on.

Yesturday I felt the same. Full of energy and other than the lower back, felt fine. We had a lazy day with just sitting around, cleaning up some and just..all in all had a nice relaxing day. Since I felt fine, great actually, so we DTD and all was fine. I normally get sharp stabbing pains around my hips due to those ligaments. I got those, so I played it off. I went, and laid on the sofa, and felt ok other than being sore (and NO it wasnt rough lol). It felt like my OB checked me the same way she did Tuesday. I thought that it was odd since ever time before everything was ok. So I figured ok maybe just to much. Again, let it go. Couldnt go to sleep and then about an hour later, i started to cramp. DH and I went to bed. I cuddled against his back and held on. I had one contraction, lasted a good 30-50 seconds, then stopped. It was like a period cramp, which I get every now and then, so again let it go thinking just to much sex lol. Well then about an hour after that, I noticed that my lower back would start hurting a little, then my sides, then I would get a cramp that lasted about the same. It would stop, then come back. I think maybe 3-5 min apart. So as DH slept I watched how many and timed them some what. I counted a good 5-8 an hour for a good 3-4 hours, then they stopped and I fell sleep. Then around 2-3 am I had one that woke me up out of a DEEPPPP sleep. It lasted the same amount of time, and I had 2 or 3. I guess they stopped and i fell alseep. I woke up at 9 and left ok. Some what sore like Tuesday but Im letting it go.

Ive never had anything like that.
Has anyone else and if so, what was it??
I know cramps are normal after sex but why where mine regular for hours then stopped then picked back up then stopped again??

Im sitting here and having more. They arent painfull per say, unless I lean back.

Also, today my cat is once again annoying me!! She had stopped for a few days, but this morning, she is right on my heels. Ive also noticed that since last time she was on my heels (made a post about it) if she cane find me she will look for me. she will go to the bedroom door and just stand there and look then she will go to the bathroom and do the same. So if I see her I have to tell her im right here and she will run to me lol. Today she is sitting literally with in 2 inches of my feet lol. She is meowing at me but she has food, clean litter, and water. Ive held her, petted her and done everything i can think of. She just wont leave my side.

Last edited by silkrose8378; June 19th, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
June 19th, 2011, 08:33 AM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
I have that kind of pain all the time. No matter if I am busy doing stuff or relaxing. I'm not sure of what it is either. I just know that if they happen and I go into L&D, they are just going to go away and the midwife is going to think that I am crazy and call them BH. So I pretty much just breathe through them, note the time and then go about my business since there isn't much that I can do about them. Hopefully we can get some answers as to what this is that is going on. I just keep hoping that it is dialating and thinning me, that way when I go into full blown labor, I won't have as much dialating to have to do.

June 19th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Happy Mommy
I think it's just your body getting ready for labor.
June 19th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Super Mommy
Glad someone knows what im talking about. I do think its my body getting ready, but i also think that im having true contractions. I have tons of BH's and all they feel like to me is a tight UPPER tummy. These make my entire tummy tight and hurt. I know with DS I had the tightening with him but they were true contractions just with no pain. Thats why im kind of worried. Plus Ive never gone into labor my self and keep questioning if they are BH or true ones. I know what True ones feel like after pitocin is given tho lol.

June 19th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Honestly... To me contractions and BH are the same thing... My OB and midwife tell me the same thing... Yes, they are contractions, but it's not true labor until you are IN labor when they are getting close together and stronger.

I've been having a mix of painful and non painful contractions the past 2 weeks... Some scare me and make me think labor might be starting, but so far they always go away!

I know it's my body practicing and getting ready I think it sounds like you are getting closer and closer and your body is getting ready! So just try to relax and enjoy the ride... it's all we can do at this point!

June 19th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Super Mommy
thanks. I agree. It jsut scared me lol. Im laying there, DH is snoring and im in pain. I thought for a few we may need to go to L and D but then I thought..if I do that im sure they would jsut send me home an hour later..

June 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Honestly... To me contractions and BH are the same thing... My OB and midwife tell me the same thing... Yes, they are contractions, but it's not true labor until you are IN labor when they are getting close together and stronger.
I agree with that. BH are still contractions, it's not labor till they are regular and get greater in intesnsity.

It's harder said thend one, but I'd just take it easy and try to relax, the more you stress the less that will happen
June 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
honeybee82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having pain like a soreness in my vajajay area ever since my internal exam on Thursday...mine feels more like I'm sore though and not so much crampiness...have no idea what that means so I am no help...all you can do is just monitor the pains you are having and if for some chance they become 3-5 min apart then just call the hospital and let them know you are on your way.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!

June 19th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Super Mommy
Ok well..I Txted my OB before we left to go to our family grill out for Fathers Day. She sent one back tell me that I am on bed rest, avoid sex (hey she didnt say NO sex hehe), and to avoid lifting and such that are strainuous. She also told to drink a ton of fluids which I have been. So, I asked her if I should get checked tomorrow and she said yes. NOW...comeing for her and telling me yes that means..ut oh. She WILL NOT check anyone unless there is GOOD reason AKA labor cramps, or anything that she thinks might be labor or 39 weeks. So I told DH and i said ok bed rest..no way that will happen cause i get up, and come in here, do the PC thing, and then take naps on the sofa..and the sex thing..lmao..i told him that if we do it im on top..TMI sorry lol but its easier for me, plus it seems like it doesnt bother me as bad being on top. the lifting, I dont do anyway. I told OB that i honestly think she stirred things up there by checking the way she did..tring to get to my throat via my Va JJ lol. She told me she will be gental hehe.
So now im kind of worried about what she will say and or do. I have been saying all along I will have this kid early or earlier than his orig. DD which is July 29th. I say July 10-15th.

So far today has been ok. Lowe back pain, a few cramps but nothing like last nite.

June 19th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Happy Mommy
so if she doesn't check unless there is a reason, what was the reason for the check on Tuesday?
June 19th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Super Mommy
She wasnt the one to check me. It was the other Ob..and the only reason I know is first, I had my GBS test and 2 Ive been having cramps and they told me she would check me like she does everyone. So its different for my Reg. OB. Ill call her Dct D lol. the one who checked me is Dc. C

June 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Happy Mommy
oh okay. because here they'll check at every appt form 36 weeks on, unless you decline
June 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Super Mommy
well..if I see Dc. C she will check pretty much any time you want it or if she has to do some kind of test, like Tuesday. I really dont like to be checked. Now Dc. D will ONLY check if she feels you might be in labor, going into labor, your 39 weeks, or like my mom said, there is other issues like High BP, high Blood Sugars and contractions that are reg. She isnt one to just poke around. I even asked her at 28 weeks if she would check me cause of cramping, she said no then told me the above. Just hope im worrying over nothing. I just feel that there is something going on. My mom thinks that she will have to induce me just to get things moving. I dont lol. I think ill go my self or she will have to use pit to get me in a good reg patern

June 19th, 2011, 11:15 PM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hope they turn in to real ones in a week's time.!! and for now u get some relief by not doing much work..!!!

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search