Another Preggo Check-in!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
There have been TONS of babies born since our last preggo check-in, so I am hoping to get a count of who's left to pop!

When is/was your due date?
Induction/c-section scheduled?
Any indication of impending labor?
Anything else?

June 19th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Veteran
My due date was the 17th, no induction scheduled so far, I go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what they say. I get contractions here and there but they never get regular or more intense

June 19th, 2011, 01:41 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When is/was your due date? Tomorrow, June 20
Induction/c-section scheduled? No
Any indication of impending labor? Yeah since about 35 weeks Lots of pressure though the last 4 days but have lead to nothing
Anything else? Just uncomfy, grumpy, depressed. Ready to get him out.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

June 19th, 2011, 02:28 PM
mommyof2boys0207's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is/was your due date? June 24th
Induction/c-section scheduled? Nope not yet but I have a feeling I might go over my due date
Any indication of impending labor? Just some mild cramping and contractions. Last week I was 1cm and 60% effaced and baby is engaged.
Anything else? Nope
DD- Savannah - June 30th, 2011
DS- Jameson - September 18th, 2013
June 19th, 2011, 03:27 PM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is/was your due date? June 16

Induction/c-section scheduled? Nope

Any indication of impending labor? Nothing worth talking about

Anything else? ...

June 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
When is/was your due date? The 16th according to me, the 18th according to my doctor. I'm pretty sure I conceived sooner than she thinks I did, because my cycle was only 26 days.
Induction/c-section scheduled? Not yet, but it seems to be inevitable.
Any indication of impending labor? Absolutely nothing. No big contractions, no blood whatsoever, no mucus plug. Zilch.
Anything else? I'm actually ready to take a break from JM because I've just been so discouraged over not having this baby yet and it's hard to watch everyone else announce the births of their kids. I know it's silly, since my baby has to come out eventually. But it just seems like a repeat of my body failing to do what it's supposed to.

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

June 19th, 2011, 05:02 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemaggi View Post
I'm actually ready to take a break from JM because I've just been so discouraged over not having this baby yet and it's hard to watch everyone else announce the births of their kids. I know it's silly, since my baby has to come out eventually. But it just seems like a repeat of my body failing to do what it's supposed to.
I feel the same way.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

June 19th, 2011, 07:15 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Due Date: June 25th
Impending Induction: Dr. Is shooting for the 28th (I don't want an induction)
Indication of Impending Labor: I'm having more intense Braxton-Hicks along with some pressure, lost some more of my mucous plug, however, I don't think I'm going into labor any day soon.
Anything Else?: Not really, just slightly depressed, agitated and ready for this whole experience to be done already. *sighs* I feel like I'm an emotional wreck. I've been mean to my two year old. I feel sorry for him, he's always crying and running to his room, I just hope this ends soon I don't want my son to resent me. I'm literally just falling apart now.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

June 19th, 2011, 08:36 PM
.*Emma*.'s Avatar pixie_pink
DD is June 29th.
Dr. say I won't be pregnant by next weekend.
I've had a few contractions and baby has dropped very low. I go tomorrow for an NST. They are worried about my fluid dropping. Hopefully tomorrow is the day.

Thanks HeatherW for my awesome siggy!!

June 20th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Formerly LyndaSLP
When is/was your due date? July 3
Induction/c-section scheduled? c-section 6/28
Any indication of impending labor? I've been contracting for the last week but it hasn't been getting strong enough to make another trip to L&D
Anything else? I'm ready!!!

***PLEASE DO NOT MENTION PREGNANCY ON FACEBOOK***
June 20th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Quisty's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .*Emma*. View Post
DD is June 29th.
Dr. say I won't be pregnant by next weekend.
I've had a few contractions and baby has dropped very low. I go tomorrow for an NST. They are worried about my fluid dropping. Hopefully tomorrow is the day.
Can't wait for my text! And my DH will be down your way tomorrow and Wed., perfect timing I know

When is/was your due date? Not till June 29th
Induction/c-section scheduled? Not if I can help it
Any indication of impending labor? Uh, yeah. My DH going out of town when I'm 39 weeks pregnant. That's just ASKING for labor!
Anything else? Not really, trying to stay sane and mildly positive.

June 20th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Julie
DD is June 28
Nothing is scheduled yet, but dr. says if I don't go into labor on my own by 41 weeks she will induce me around July 5th or 6th (they normally do mid-week inductions, so that's when mine would be).
Just getting some light cramping here and there, more intense BH contractions, but that's it.
June 20th, 2011, 10:56 AM
When is/was your due date? DD was June 18th

Induction/C-Section scheduled? Nothing scheduled yet, however next Dr. appt is tomorrow, will talk induction then.

Any indication of impending labor? Nothing crazy. Losing my mucus plug over the last few days. Spent a few hours in L&D Thursday for pain in my side, registered pretty regular contractions while hooked up, however did not progress so came home. Once I'm off the monitors, contractions are very few. Been dilated 1.5 and 80 % since 37 weeks.

Anything else? Just very discouraged and getting more and more depressed each day. Coming from someone who is anti-pitocin, an induction is sounding pretty appealing anymore.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search