What is/was the most difficult part of your pregnancy?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy

June 19th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
The SPD, and omg the damage from that during delivery has to be the worst thing ever right now.
June 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The constant back pain.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

June 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM
LisaG825's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think the most difficult thing for me was that I had a miscarriage before. It made me terrified to be pregnant until about 20 weeks. I was so scared to look at the u/s because I was worried that 1) I wasn't actually pregnant and the molar tissue grew back which would have meant more chemo or hysterectomy 2) That my LO wouldn't have a hb 3) that I was pregnant with another molar

It finally got a little easier after the halfway point. I started to feel a little more confident as each week went by. I had many nightmares that I went in and my LO didn't have a hb and that it was another molar.

Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1db5ff
Mommy loves you!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."
June 19th, 2011, 07:00 PM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm...worse than the bedrest, spd and sciatica problems... All the weight I put on. 65 pounds!
June 19th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sleep. It just wasn't happening. With the constant potty breaks, hip pain, temperature shifts, insomnia... I could go on and on. I sleep sooo much better with my LO here instead of in my tummy. The hip pain is still yet to go away when I sleep in my bed on my sides, but it is a lot better! I'm just sleeping on the couch until it's all better.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

June 20th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The acid and throwing up... and I know I didn't have it as bad as some people, but when the acid would make me cough and then the coughing would make me throw up ughh! I don't think a week went by that pregnancy when I wasn't throwing up. I was thrilled after I delivered to be able to brush my teeth without throwing up too!!!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
June 20th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For me it was birth trauma, both physical and emotional.

June 20th, 2011, 04:47 AM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
The morning sickness. With the hip pain I can move a bit, and sitting usually makes it a little better, but with that all-day nausea, nothing helped. I never got physically ill, but being tired and nauseated all day was enough to make me wonder if I made the right choice getting pregnant, again. I was so glad when that stage of pregnancy went away.

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

June 20th, 2011, 05:48 AM
lindseyp1019's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lack of sleep.

*Lindsey, proud mamma to Kyle and Cade!*
June 20th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well i had a fairly good pregnancy i did have a few scares at the begining of the pregnacy (babies hb) not good when i had just had a mc months prior. right now its just been spd its been really bad and ive gained a **** load of weight , the most out of all my pregnancy , ive also had the worst swollening ever and im retaining water really bad.

June 20th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Quisty's Avatar Super Mommy
The SPD. I had forgotten that I had fallen down the stairs about 15ish years ago and landed on my tailbone/coccyx. It's something that has never fully healed and I think has added to issues with my pelvis. I just feel like I can't move or do anything, and my house is falling apart because of it. Oh well, it will all still be there tomorrow right?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search