Full Term Momma Check In!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Super Mommy
How much longer do you have? 15 days

Are you dialated/effaced at all? Only 2 cm and 30%

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? 5ish (last baby so I'm trying to really enjoy it!)

What do you have left to do? Just keep on top of the house cleaning and dig out the baby swing and breast pump from the basement.

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? Yup. My other two were "over due" and I thought maybe this one would be a day or two early since I was 5cm dilated when I was induced with my son, but I don't have that much progress now with this one even though I know dilation really doesn't mean much.
June 20th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How much longer do you have? 10 days

Are you dialated/effaced at all? Haven't been checked yet, but will know Wed.

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? 8/9 I know I won't be pg again after this sooo it's bittersweet.

What do you have left to do? Have carseat installed and bring up pack n play and put a sheet on it

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? It is possible, but I'm hoping to have this baby 6/28
June 20th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
How much longer do you have? 3 weeks from today

Are you dialated/effaced at all? just got back from my appt. 1cm dilated and 50% effaced

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? 8. I'm excited to see if it's a boy or a girl, but I'm nervous at all the new mom stuff. Plus I'm gonna miss my belly a little, and all the squirmy movements

What do you have left to do? finishing touches to the nursery, wash the rest of the baby clothes and cloth diapers, buy a diaper pail and bag, pack a hospital bag, and get the guest room ready for my mom since she is gonna stay with us for a few days......shat, I have a lot to do!

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? not really. I think I'll make it to 39 weeks though.

June 20th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Summerthyme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How much longer do you have? 3 WEEKS from TODAY!

Are you dialated/effaced at all? 3cm & 50%

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? 9...there are still some things I need to do but I really would be fine going into labor right now My mom can always vacuum the the downstairs when she arrives

What do you have left to do? Finish packing a few things (formula, bottles, clothes for Lane, pack a bag for Mason, and throw in a few last things for me & DH.) Clean the car and install carseat, vacuum the downstairs.

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? Nope
June 20th, 2011, 12:53 PM
SaRaH_2134's Avatar FTM to baby girl
(I haven't posted in a while, but have been reading pretty much everything)

How much longer do you have?
13 days

Are you dialated/effaced at all? 5cm and favorable (my OB didn't give an effacement on Thursday, but I was 70% the week before, so I'm thinking it went up)

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out?
9 - I want to meet him/her

What do you have left to do?
Nothing critical. We aren't set on a name, but won't be until he/she arrives

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? Maybe? Everyone else thinks I should have delivered forever ago

June 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Keepin' it real!
Full Term Mommies... check in here!!

How much longer do you have? Any day now (but technically up to 3 weeks)

Are you dialated/effaced at all? Don't know. It's unlikely though.

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? Dang ready (I mean, 10) lol

What do you have left to do? pack my hospital bag and the kids' overnight bags

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? Hard to say, lol. May make it to one day before since Murphy's Law always makes my Dr. miss deliveries by 24 hours or less. lol

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
June 20th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Veteran
How much longer do you have? 19 days I think but most likely getting induced earlier

Are you dialated/effaced at all? 1 cm ...fingertip

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? 5ish...have some things I need to get done first ...
What do you have left to do? Finish nursery! Clean... too much to do... haha

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? probably if its like last time around ...

June 20th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How much longer do you have? 2.5 weeks, technically

Are you dialated/effaced at all? 2 cm & 60% effaced a week ago

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out? 7-8 ish. I'm excited to know if we're meeting Isaac or Mara but last week was my first week off work and I still have a pretty enormous list of to do items...

What do you have left to do? Pack for me, pack for DS, write down DS's routine for caregivers, labor playlist, assemble bouncy seat, and wash newborn & 0-3 month clothing. Those are the biggies!

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? DS was a week early, so I hope not! I was totally prepared to go over last time but now I have different expectations!

Thank you CupcakeJamie for my beautiful siggy!

June 20th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How much longer do you have? As of today 2 weeks 2 days.

Are you dialated/effaced at all? No

On a scale from 1-10... how ready are you to get baby out?
Well... I can tell you how many week/s days left to D-day off the top of my head each day. I also walked a mile today, swam a lot yesterday (don't normally do that) dtd 2 times this weekend, oh and sanded down (by hand no sander!) our dining room table so I can re-stain it in the next few days. All of that is NOT NORMAL!

Based on that I'd say I am at a 9 as far as being ready for baby to get out!
What do you have left to do? Nothing really, although I'm sure I'll find more to do if he doesn't come until Due date.

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? Hopefully not. DD was born at 36 weeks 1 day when my water broke and I was so sure I had at least 3 more weeks. At this point I think I'll make it to due date though and I'm scared I'll be overdue 2 weeks like my mom was with both of us kids.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search