Is anyone besides me...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2011, 06:51 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Still pregnant???? I haven't been seeing much activity on here lately. I know a lot of us have already had our babies...I was just wondering am I THE ONLY ONE out here STILL suffering???

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

June 21st, 2011, 07:56 AM
Julie
Here! I'm 39 weeks today and will be going to the dr. this afternoon; will update when I get back.
June 21st, 2011, 08:54 AM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here 40+5.... livin the dream...

June 21st, 2011, 09:12 AM
Quisty's Avatar Super Mommy
Here!!

June 21st, 2011, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im here 39+5 "due date" is thursday , we dtd lastnight and woked up at 4am with contractions and two painful ones at 6am but then they fizzle off , so hopefully its soon , but i know baby will come when its ready , i have an appt tomarrow so hopefully ive dialted more.

June 21st, 2011, 02:09 PM
Formerly LyndaSLP
I'm still here too!

***PLEASE DO NOT MENTION PREGNANCY ON FACEBOOK***
June 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM
Amber_in_AZ's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 39+1 today and have had contractions every hourish for the last two says.... but with no progress
June 21st, 2011, 06:48 PM
Hopefully it will be soon and very soon for all of us.

June 21st, 2011, 08:08 PM
uhhh yeah currently 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Due date came and went. Was checked today, still holding at 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced, same as I was at 37 weeks. Induction scheduled for Monday, I will be 9 days overdue. I'm so freaking depressed, pissed, discouraged, upset about being induced, etc.
June 21st, 2011, 09:07 PM
Awww hun....smh *hugs* I have an appointment Thursday and I get my induction papers for the 28th. I'm pissed too if I go over my due date. My clinic won't let you go two weeks over...so I'm praying to GOD this baby hurry up and come on.

June 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
You know.... You don't *have* to show up for an induction.... If you and baby are healthy... just a thought....

June 21st, 2011, 09:52 PM
Oh, I will be showing up for an induction. As much as I didn't want it to come to this, I also don't think going too far over is healthy either. My mom went 12 days overdue with me, I had meconium in the womb, and she ended up having to have an emergency c-section. I would rather not risk my baby's health with meconium aspiration. And even though due dates are just estimates and not always accurate, people can deliver babies much earlier than 40 weeks and still be healthy, so I don't see the point in waiting 2 + weeks to have the baby. This is coming from someone who went through my pregnancy absolutely anti-pitocin/anti-induction.
June 22nd, 2011, 05:17 AM
Well beckie I may nor show up. I have this strong feeling my due date is wrong. My Dr is claiming I got pregnant a certain date bt I know for a fact I didn't ovulate until like the second week of October.

June 22nd, 2011, 06:17 AM
Quisty's Avatar Super Mommy
If my Dr. tries to schedule me for an induction before 42 weeks, unless medically "necessary" (like TRULY necessary) I probably won't show. BTDT & got the t-shirt, would rather not re-live again. Just my personal experience. I did much better naturally (even if I did get stuck at a 9). This time, I'm gonna see how close to the pushing stage I can arrive at the hospital. Last time I got there at 7cm

June 22nd, 2011, 09:35 AM
You guys...I am really trying to avoid induction. I'm going to talk to her tomorrow and let her know my feelings. I REALLY have a bad feeling about it and even though I'm tired of being pregnant something is telling me it just isn't time yet. He'll come out when he's ready and I think she's personally just rushing me to get me out of the way. I'm not looking forward to the Pitocin induced contractions. I want to have my OWN natural contractions....but I believe he'll be here soon. HOPEFULLY!

June 22nd, 2011, 01:22 PM
I am at the "Fine. I'll just be pregnant forever." part of this pregnancy. I'm resigned that this baby is going to come when she darn well pleases and there's nothing I can do to change that...

Saw the mw yesterday and both baby and I are doing great so I've got no concerns... just impatience...

Tomorrow I'll be 41 weeks.

June 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Well, I'm not trying to jinx myself, but I woke up this morning been having what I believe to be those annoying braxton-hicks contractions off and on all day. However, instead of fizzling off when I down I just have LESS of them and when I get up to walk they get sort of intense. So, after walking around K-mart and Wal-mart and feeling just faint I came home...ate, got something to drink. Had a few more BH then went to sleep. Woke up and had a VERY intense one and my bladder was full so I it felt like I was going to pee on myself. I made it to the bathroom and peed now I'm getting old blood. I just went back about 20min ago and had a GLOB of my mucous plug come out. EWW. I thought I was DONE loosing that. But the BH as I call them are NOT going away sooooooooooo...we will see!

June 22nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Amber_in_AZ's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck!!!!! Hopefully yours turn into baby!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search