36 week appointment

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2011, 09:03 AM
lovebug79's Avatar Veteran
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Got the group b test. I was a little disappointed because doc didn't check me at all. I started having some pretty decent contractions Sunday night and all day Monday prior to my appointment. He said to stay in the a/c and stay hydrated. He doesn't like checking his patients until he has to, so I am left wondering if I am making any progress. On the other hand I am glad he is not one to do a lot of checks & what not. I'm getting excited!!!! I need to clean out my car and install the baby seat, put the bed together and get bags packed. I have 26 days to my due date, so no matter what, it's soon!!

Baby Jack Due 7-18-11
June 21st, 2011, 09:19 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
Good appointment!!! If they dont check me at my 36 week appointment.... im gonna be a super sad potato!

June 21st, 2011, 09:24 AM
ppeacocks's Avatar Traci
i have not been checked yet either. hopefully on the 1st i get my first check, but then again i go camping a few days later so maybe no touching down there will keep baby at bay till we get home.
taryn (4)
travis august 4th
http://www.facebook.com/xtmacx
June 21st, 2011, 10:24 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I haven't been checked yet either! Hopefully this week since I'll be 38 weeks.. glad you had a good appointment though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search