Well, Thank goodness that is (hopefully) over!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
On Sunday, DD started to get a cold, she had a little fever and a really plugged up nose. That night, she got up a few times and at 2 AM, when I put her back to bed, I started to feel really queasy. Within 30 minutes, I was having horrible diarrhea and by 4 or 5 AM, I was puking. I think I only puked 3 or 4 times, but then I also got a fever as soon as I was done puking.

I thought it was bad enough being sick and taking care of a newborn but boy oh boy, I was sure in for it. By 4 that afternoon, DD started puking and by 7 or 8, DH was having diarrhea and got a fever.

Poor Lorena threw up 4 or 5 times in the night, plus the 2 or 3 times she had thrown up before bed. It looks like we skipped over the diarrhea with her but that could still be coming. DH is still feeling terribly and I don't have much of a choice but to take care of things around the house on top of 2 children.

Now, we are praying that Vincent doesn't catch whatever we all have. I am sorry for having went MIA again but now you know why! Hopefully tomorrow, things are back to mostly normal.

June 21st, 2011, 06:21 PM
Julie
Oh no, that's horrible, I'm sorry! I hope you get some relief soon! Those things usually only last 24 hours.
June 22nd, 2011, 07:37 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh, really not good Hope that you are all feeling better soon! ~*Big Hugs*~

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
June 22nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I HATE those bugs....I pray it stays away from my house. It's going around really bad out here....ugh!

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

June 22nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh, that's the worst! I hope you're all feeling much better today.

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
June 22nd, 2011, 12:35 PM
Super Mommy
That is exactly what I went through yesterday! I thought I had mastitis and felt like I got run over by a truck, and got antibiotics, and then my daughter started throwing up, and has a fever, so I don't want to take the antibiotics.
June 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
kamiyu910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kamiyu910

Hope you all feel better soon, and hopefully Vincent won't get it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search