Stomach issues: TMI

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2011, 06:56 AM
mico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, so... for the past week, I have been having "stomach issues." I know that your body tried to clean itself out for the big day, but I'm thinking it is too early for this, right?? (HOPEFULLY!) So, I'm wondering if baby is lying on my intestines or something like that? Anybody else having or have had this issue? I go to DR. today, so I may ask, but it's a little embarrassing.....

Thank you brie_91 for my Siggy!
June 22nd, 2011, 07:03 AM
BaconsMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That was me all week last week. So far I'm back to normal but well see.
June 22nd, 2011, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure if this helps, but my DD has the case of the poops. She has had them since Friday, and other than having the runs she is completely fine. Maybe it is just a bug like that?!
June 22nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in the same position, and after the contractions I was having on Sunday I'm starting to wonder if this baby is going to make it the full 5 weeks I have left.

June 22nd, 2011, 07:35 AM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
I was like that yesterday and the day before. I didn't feel well at all Monday, so didn't eat much but had to keep making emergency trips to the bathroom! Then yesterday I felt fine, but the "stomach issues" (as you so nicely put it lol) were 100% worse!!! It was one of those moments when you're not sure if you're going to be sick or poop, or both! Awful

Looks like it's going around!
June 22nd, 2011, 07:37 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
I was having that yesterday. I didnt feel that great and tummy was all upset. Doing better today but still dont feel 100%. Could be a stomach bug?? Or at least I hope - too early for us!
June 22nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
mico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's the thing, I feel completely fine otherwise. My stomach doesn't FEEL upset, and nothing else is wrong. If I felt sick otherwise, I wouldn't worry so much. I just want to make it til August!! Glad I"m not the only one having "issues" though! Sorry ladies, hope you all feel better!

Thank you brie_91 for my Siggy!
June 22nd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Kim
I get the same way off and on. I don't think it necessarily means anything in regards to labour at this point. Hope you feel better soon

June 22nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
This is totally normal and comes and goes throughout pregnancy. If you're just now experiencing it, you're lucky! I told my husband that I go between constipated one minute to runs the next... Ahhhh pregnancy. Depending on how the baby is sitting, it can totally squish your intestines.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
June 22nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm having the same issue. I think mine might be flu related or something though because I was throwing up a couple days ago as well. Not sure, but it does seem a bit early for our bodies to be clearing us out.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
June 22nd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashley View Post
Not sure if this helps, but my DD has the case of the poops. She has had them since Friday, and other than having the runs she is completely fine. Maybe it is just a bug like that?!
my son was like this yesterday too, seems to be going around

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

June 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by way2gomom View Post
This is totally normal and comes and goes throughout pregnancy. If you're just now experiencing it, you're lucky! I told my husband that I go between constipated one minute to runs the next... Ahhhh pregnancy. Depending on how the baby is sitting, it can totally squish your intestines.
I've had it a few times this pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search