This is going to be hard :-(

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2011, 06:13 AM
Randijo2's Avatar Mommy of 4
I had no loss since last Thursday when I weighed. Same exact weight. I have been to the gym, I have watched what I ate. I had a time or two of getting a little off track. Like when I ate too many animal crackers and marshmallows one day. But then I just limited myself for dinner and the rest of the evening. My body HURTS. My legs and knees especially. I don't want to quit because the more I do it the more likely the soreness will go away. Lastnight when I went to the gym I was walking up the stairs and my knees hurt... so I knew my workout was going to be rough. I could only stay on the treadmill 35 min.. 25 of which was jogging. And it was all forced. I could hardly even get good sleep lastnight from my knees hurting. I don't know if I need to just do the elliptical until I get more weight off or what. Maybe the jogging is too much impact... I dunno. All I know is I wish I wasn't the type of person that had to be sooo careful about what they put in their mouth. I seriously have to count every tiny little thing. Some people can just kinda watch it and exercise and it works. I had to follow WWpoints strictly last time I lost a bunch of weight and was trying to avoid it this time. So I guess I better start writing everything down and not sneak in any extras... Boooo... DH thinks I'm over doing it with the exercise because I want to go every other day or sometimes days in a row. Because I went from nothing to that. But I just want this weight off like ... yesterday. I feel disgusting. Okay my sob story is over.

June 23rd, 2011, 07:33 AM
Super Mommy
I am feeling you sister. i had to get out my food journal yesterday. I need to get this body moving though. I need to get into my jeans by fall. That is my goal since the bikini is already shot! haha

June 23rd, 2011, 07:44 AM
SaraB32's Avatar Kelsey's momma
Maybe try doing something low impact every other day, like the elliptical, stationary bike, or even swimming. Give yourself a chance to work up to all the impact exercises. Good luck!!

Kelsey Jo
June 23rd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiejenn View Post
I am feeling you sister. i had to get out my food journal yesterday. I need to get this body moving though. I need to get into my jeans by fall. That is my goal since the bikini is already shot! haha
That's my goal! Get it all off by end of august!!

June 23rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
I also just realized I am one week away from the end of the month. I had a 10lb goal by then and I still have 6 to go. That means I'd have to lose 6lbs in a week! :/

June 23rd, 2011, 12:27 PM
momof4mnkys
I know it's hard sweetie. I agree w/Sara. I think you should try some more low impact stuff & work your way back up to jogging on the treadmill. The elliptical is probably a really good choice.
June 23rd, 2011, 04:16 PM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I'd try some other cardio until you get some more weight off. You don't want to injure your knees by running. I found running pretty painful in the beginning until I got my weight down closer to 130...but everyone is different. Take it easy, we didn't have our babies that long ago...let's give ourselves a little break!

June 23rd, 2011, 04:21 PM
Thanks

Tags
may 11 shrinking bees

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search