Tummy Talk

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
: (( im so used to having a sexy flat stomach!! its not all the way flat yet and its making me a little insecure : ( anyone else going crazy over their body change

Thanks AlexAiden Mommy For My BEAUTIFUL Siggy
June 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
Randijo2's Avatar Mommy of 4
I have never had a sexy flat stomach... BUT I am going crazy over body image yes. I can't stand myself right now.

June 23rd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Ooh_lala's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ditto. flat? maybe. sexy? eh, not so much.

Piper- 02/12/07
Camden- 02/27/08
Ryker- 01/12/10
Atticus- 05/26/11

FINALLY expecting PINK again! Tatum Carlee EDD 06/08.

You don't have to ask, yes we know what causes it, and since you're asking and dont, google might be a nice place to start.
June 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, very much! My flat, sexy abs were one of my favorite body parts on me. It's never been the same since having kids. My little tummy rolls bother me a lot.

June 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And some ppl go.right back.like a darn rubber band

June 23rd, 2011, 06:21 PM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadToDallas View Post
And some ppl go.right back.like a darn rubber band
Don't get it...probably the same people who barely get a belly while pg. I get HUGE!!

June 23rd, 2011, 10:22 PM
mrsgranchango's Avatar Resident Thread Killer
I never had a flat, sexy belly, but even I'm flabbier than I've ever been. I haven't exercised my abs at all because of the C/S, but I'm hoping when I do start exercising, I can tone them up and get them flat(-ish?).

June 23rd, 2011, 10:44 PM
I have jelly belly but I try to embrace it. It's wiggly and soft and my clothes dont fit. On the other hand it looks lived in and that fact makes me proud. It's not going to stay wiggly forever, the skin will firm up but in the meantime i try to keep a positive attitude.

FTR my waist is now bigger than my pre preg hips were and the hips have at least extra 6".

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok
June 24th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Soo it does firm.up !!??

June 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadToDallas View Post
Soo it does firm.up !!??
Yup it sure does. The skin is an amazing organ. It is a slow process though. I remember playing with my extra skin after my older daughter's birth and marvel at it so I definatly was flabby then. A year later it was gone, I cant tell you exacly when it firmed up but it definatly did. I was back in my smallest jeans eventually. I didnt think I'd ever get into those again since they are a very small size (something labelled xxs).

I think my waist and hips had something like an extra inch on them once I was back at my normal weight. I think that may just as well have been that my bones moved a bit. A lot of stuff was pushed into my rib cage (as evidenced by my continuously having to go up a band size without gaining any visible flab) so wouldnt be surprised if that "grew" a bit too permanently.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Ett språk er aldri nok
June 26th, 2011, 03:56 AM
mznikkieynkay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluga View Post
Yup it sure does. The skin is an amazing organ. It is a slow process though. I remember playing with my extra skin after my older daughter's birth and marvel at it so I definatly was flabby then. A year later it was gone, I cant tell you exacly when it firmed up but it definatly did. I was back in my smallest jeans eventually. I didnt think I'd ever get into those again since they are a very small size (something labelled xxs).

I think my waist and hips had something like an extra inch on them once I was back at my normal weight. I think that may just as well have been that my bones moved a bit. A lot of stuff was pushed into my rib cage (as evidenced by my continuously having to go up a band size without gaining any visible flab) so wouldnt be surprised if that "grew" a bit too permanently.
Idk wat kinda skin u hv but i wish i had it shooo im still walkn round here with the same belly from 16 years ago prayn it will shrnk but nuttn yet lmbo

thanks graysMama for my siggy
June 26th, 2011, 07:06 PM
xmandiex1315x's Avatar Super Mommy
My stomach used to be my favorite part of my body, not so much anymore. My belly got huge and the stretchmarks appeared about 4-5 weeks before I had her. Right now my belly is very flabby with very noticable stretchmarks. I haven't started working out yet but plan to within the next week or so. I'm hoping that I'll start to see some improvement soon.

Thank-you GraysMama for my awesome siggy!!
June 27th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mznikkieynkay View Post
Idk wat kinda skin u hv but i wish i had it shooo im still walkn round here with the same belly from 16 years ago prayn it will shrnk but nuttn yet lmbo
I think you've also had biiit more babies than I have. My skin was fine with 1, possibly 2 pregnancies.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Ett språk er aldri nok

Tags
may 11 shrinking bees

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search