What do you do with your photo's?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Put them in albums? Scrapbook? Leave them on the computer? Put them in a shoe box? Other?

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
June 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Super Mommy
The vast majority are still on the computer. I used to be a huge photo album person up until the digital age. I did get 100 or so photos of Sarah printed out though about a month after she was born. Now they're just adding up on the computer!! Will eventually do something with them.
Baby #2 due 11/30/12
39 y/o, from Boston, MA
June 29th, 2011, 04:27 PM
April Flowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I make books on Shutterfly so we have photo albums in case the hard drive ever dies. I also back up my pictures onto our home server.

You can see the photobook for the first three months here.

Gorgeous siggy courtesy of tasha_mae!
Oct 26, 2010--Thing 1 is a BOY and Thing 2 is a GIRL

June 29th, 2011, 04:42 PM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now they're all just on the computer. I created a Shutterfly account but haven't really used it yet. I need to start printing some of these out. My MIL is good about taking pictures and printing them out, so we do have some hard copies, but I'd like more. I need to put some in the baby books, too.
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3. 12/14 - Clomid 50mg/Trigger shot/TI - BFN.

My Ovulation Chart

June 29th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine are also on the computer/phone. I've got to burn them to a cd cause I'm petrified of loosing them! But I'd like to print a bunch for frames and to make a scrapbook. I just made DH a calendar, that was fun. And I got a free brag book I made I should be getting soon too!

Thanks to Quantum_Leap for my gorgeous siggy!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart
June 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
I use to be really good with my photos....date the backs, write the persons name and age on the back of the photo and then stick it in an album. I did make a few scrapbook pages but after Alyssa turned a year, I just couldnt keep up any longer. I still write the date on the back of the pictures but now keep them in photo boxes until Im ready to also write the names and ages of the person on the back of the photo and then hopefully in an album they go. I have 5 years worth of photos to do

June 29th, 2011, 09:34 PM
AnnaGr8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine all live on my computer- no back up! I need to put them on a CD.

I purchase my favorites and hang them on the wall. I have tons and tons of photos on my wall, I love college frames and have pics all.over.the.house!

If my house catches on fire I tell Kevin to get the kids and pets first- photos second...all else can burn and be replaced.
June 30th, 2011, 12:59 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have them all on my computer. For DD1, I have the first year and a half or so burned to discs so far. I really need to start catching up, considering she is over 2 now and I have none of Mackenzie's backed up. I do upload the pics I like to FB, so in the worst case scenario, I would have those. Also, I make photo books for each year of their life (and then give them as Christmas presents! ) so I have those.

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
June 30th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Minilegs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like to make photo books from Shutterfly as well. I need to back up some more because our external hard drive died. I need to make prints and put them in a standard book also
June 30th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Rabbit8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have them organized in my computer and every few months burn a backup disk. I also print the good ones for framing and/or photo albums, you can usually email prints in to wherever or put them on a usb stick and bring them in.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search