Weightloss & Fitness Goals - July 2011

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2011, 06:18 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your goal for July?

If you had a goal for June did you make it?

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer?

How much weight do you want to lose in total?

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up?

If you had a goal for June did you make it?
No.

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer? I'd like to be down 10lbs from what I was at the beginning of June and/or at least feel like I am more firm in the tush and tummy.

How much weight do you want to lose in total?I'd like to lose at least 10lbs from my beginning of June weight. I would have to lose about 18 to be down to my prepg weight.

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? I plan to do most of my weightloss through controlling my diet. I really have a hard time currently finding time to exercise between the 4 children and the 3 I will watch during the summer and our busy schedule. I do plan to try to be active. I'd like to start doing walks around the block again like I have other summers with the kids. At least every other day would be good. I'll take the kids on hikes as well.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

July 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM
SarahLMC's Avatar Super Mommy
What is your goal for July? I would like to lose 8-10 pounds in July.

If you had a goal for June did you make it? Yes, my goal was to lose 10, and as of yesterday, I am 10 pounds down!! 9 to go until I'm back to prepregnancy weight, and 20-25 pounds to go until I'm at my final goal.

What is your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer? I would like to have lost 30 pounds by mid September. I have 20 pounds or so to go!!

How much weight do you want to lose in total? 30-35

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? I have been working on portion control to lose the first 10 pounds. I also have resistance bands to try to tone my arms and legs. I am constantly running and walking around for 8-9 hours straight at work, so I am not going to start cardio until I hit a plateau.

Sarah Mom to Wyatt and Andrew, wife to Robert

Follow our Blog at www.LiveForThoseMoments.com

July 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Super Mommy
What is your goal for July? I would like to consistently work out, and am hoping to start the P90X program tomorrow.

If you had a goal for June did you make it? I didn't have a goal for June.

What if your goal for your weightloss/fitness by the end of summer? I hope to lose 15-20 pounds by October but am not sure how realistic that is.

How much weight do you want to lose in total? 20 pounds

How do you plan on losing weight/toning up? P90X or Insanity, I haven't really decided yet
#2 on the way!

Tags
march 11 weightloss

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search