Clothes

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM
cydonia1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've only bought a few outfits so far but just yesterday I picked up three bags of clothes from a friend who has a little girl now (mostly smaller stuff cuz her little one is only 3 months right now.. and I'll be inheriting more as she continues to grow out of stuff.. lol). My mom also works at Value Village, so she's been collecting clothing ever since I got my BFP.. And I have a bin of gender-neutral clothes I picked up from my friend from what her boys outgrew. Plus I'm having a shower, so basically I'm not going to bother buying anything until after that and all the hand-me-downs come in. hehe..

July 8th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Veteran
We have a lot of gender neutral onesis and sleepers. Other than that, nothing for her!

July 8th, 2011, 04:19 PM
**Catherine**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We found out we are having another little girl, so we have tons and tons of girl clothes in storage I will have to sort through.

July 8th, 2011, 07:21 PM
JadaJade's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to JadaJade
I have a few onzies a few sleepers, some socks and a blanket. Not a whole lot, most of it we got for fathers day, they're all "I love daddy" stuff or stuff my mother bought after we found out the gender. :-) I'm not allowed to buy anything for the baby untill after my shower. It's driving me crazy.

Lil' Mister, Spencer James is due to arrive 11/1/11!
GO TEAM BLUE!!
July 10th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiP View Post
Nothing at all. I feel kind of bad about it too. But I also figure I found out on Friday then went out of town and yesterday was busy with trying to get laundry done, plus and emergency doctors visit. I plan on hitting up garage sales here in a few weeks and start getting my little man some clothes.

Love love lov yard sales!!!! Before i found uotthe sex i used to go gungho on all pinks and dresses well cute girly stuff after 3 girls already, to find out i am now having a boy. Now when i go out there isnt many boy stuff out and all girls stuff. Before when preg w. my youngest thrl sorts of boy things at EVERY yard sale and hardly anything for girls. SMH* Just my luck!!!! LOL
July 10th, 2011, 12:09 PM
@Rancher; that is what i do. But seems like when i didint know what i was having there were TONS of boy things for sale i never payed mind to since i thought hey i have 3 girls this next one is going to be as well. Was i wrong, now am kicking myself not buying much earlier on because now that we KNOW we are having a BOY everywhere we look is all GIRLS dresses and things. LOLOLOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search