Favorite brand of diapers?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: What is your favorite brand of diapers?
Cloth 7 19.44%
Pampers 13 36.11%
Huggies 11 30.56%
Luvs 3 8.33%
White Cloud 0 0%
Other (tell me below!) 5 13.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
Tell me!

July 6th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Other voter, you forgot to say which! My favorite disposable brand was always Pampers. Huggies always leaked on my first baby (second baby was cloth diapered).

July 6th, 2011, 08:51 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I've long ago made the switch to the Kidgets brand through the Family Dollar store. I never would have thought that any dollar store brand diaper would be good, but I've been using them since Caleb was 5 months old, and I've not ONCE had a leak, and only a handful of poopy blowouts (I think that's pretty good in almost 10 months!), which will happen in any diaper brand if the poo is big enough. LOL. They last a good 12 hours while he's sleeping at night, and they're soft and comfortable like Pampers. I love them, especially since they're about half the price! I get 52 size 4's for $10, when I would be paying almost $20 for with Pampers.

(This is not to be confused with the Dollar General store diapers, which are CRAP!!!)

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
July 6th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Luvs all the way! They don't leak at all and they are super cheap with amazon mom! The boys have leaked in huggies and pampers...I do use pampers swaddles sensitive for the nb size, then switch to luvs!

July 6th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I voted Huggies but only really like the huggie supreme, I like pampers swaddlers in the beginning but with dd when she got a little older they always left like a gel bead crap on her. I also love luvs i don't think I ever had a problem with them leaking. For me I like what I have a coupon for really lol.
July 7th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
When I did use disposable, it was only Huggies supreme. The older two kids all had bad rashes with other brands. So when #3 went to daycare and they told me they werent willing to use cloth for me anymore (*sadface*) I went straight to the huggies supreme.

<--- again!
July 7th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I picked Huggies - mainly because that is what they sell at Costco. I can get 200 diapers for 40 bucks (or 35 if they are running a coupon). DS has never had blowouts or leaks with Huggies. I wish they were scented like Pampers - but that isn't a deal breaker for me.

If I didn't have a Costco card, I would probably use Luvs or Parent's Choice from wal-mart. I used those once in a pinch and didn't have any problems. I am all about whatever is cheapest!

July 7th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
Pampers Swaddlers and then Pampers Baby Dry, NOT Pampers Cruisers.
Also Huggies Little Snugglers or whatever they're called and Huggies Natural Care.

I also like Luvs as they baby is older. We never had any problem with any of the above listed. I do like Pampers the best though.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
July 7th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
Oh I also wanted to add, Target Brand Up and Up diapers are AWESOME too. I had several of my friends try them and that is all they use now as well!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
July 7th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Veteran
Walmart parents choice have worked great for us and they're cheap. Ditto on the formula.
July 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulmom2be View Post
Walmart parents choice have worked great for us and they're cheap. Ditto on the formula.
When we use disposables on trips, we usually pick those up too!

July 7th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Materialgirl1024's Avatar Expecting Ariya Elise
Pampers Baby Dry only, huggies always leaked.
July 7th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We've used the Walmart brand, Parent's Choice most of the time for Bella and they are great. We've never had any problems with them and are much cheaper than the other brands.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!
July 7th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
Pampers are the only name brand that has worked for us. I used swaddlers when he was tiny, then baby dry. I used cloth with DS for about 6 months (from 6-12 months old) but went back to disposable when he was peeing through them so fast. In a pinch, I will use walmart's Parent's Choice and they work fine for us.

I plan to use cloth exclusively with this baby.

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM
tasha221's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to tasha221 Send a message via MSN to tasha221
I have always used Pampers when my kids were tiny babies then Luvs when they get older. I tried to use Huggies but they have a weird smell to them when they are wet...maybe its just me but it drove me nuts after they would pee in them. lol As for the store brands I hear that some are getting better. Its been so many years since I have bought diapers that I have no idea on the store brands.
July 7th, 2011, 11:15 AM
SummerSet2011's Avatar Addicted To Salt!
I chose other becuase I started using Huggies with my DS until he was about 4 months but noticed some slight leakage of poo and stuff coming from the sides. He was a very slender long leged baby. I switched to the yellow walmart brand package called parents choice and O...M....G I fell in love. Not only were they cheaper then dirt they held better then the huggies. The backs and fronts were longer and they absorbed more. He used those all the way up until he was potty trained. I got a few of my friends to switch from huggies and pampers to these and they fell in love too. They truly are amazing diapers and will be using them again.
July 7th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I always used Huggies Supreme and the Huggies Little snugglers or whatever. I also used Parents Choice and never had a problem with them. DD was allergic to Pampers and Luvs Ditto on the formula too. I mainly stuck with Similac last time but I plan on being more open this time to other brands if I decide not to BF.

July 7th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Veteran
We use Newborn Pampers for about 1 week then the Target Brand Up and Up. I have never liked the smell of Huggies or LUVS!
July 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I used pampers swaddlers with Aidan until his legs got too chunky for them, so at about 3ish months I switched to huggies..I love huggies, never had a leaky diaper from them, it has to be the snug and dry ones because I was using the natural fit or whatever and they would leak at night..

But I think I may try Target Brand and walmart brand and see if they work, especially if they are cheaper, I want to save money somewhere!!

July 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we used huggies and pampers for my first because he was allergic to luvs but my last two have used luvs so i voted luvs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search