July Random Chat Thread

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What's on everyones mind?
July 9th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Went to a Hinder concert tonight. Too many people and the music was way too loud so I'm just exhausted. All I did was sit there and listen but I'm just drained.

And it was incredibly awkward afterwards because my mom's friends kept plying her with beer so she was pretty drunk and pretty embarrassing. When we finally got home I was afraid she was going to fall trying to go upstairs to her room but she managed to make it. They don't have the hand rail put up yet so there's nothing to grab a hold of if you start to fall. Not to mention her right foot is still healing from the surgery and she stood on it too much because she was too drunk to realize she needed to sit down, so she was limping badly and having to hold onto me.

Bleh. And now I get to get up in 8 hours and get crap together and shower for my flight to Anchorage in the morning. Wonder if I can talk my mom into McDonald's for breakfast.

And now I am off to sleep!

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

July 9th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska-Su View Post
Went to a Hinder concert tonight. Too many people and the music was way too loud so I'm just exhausted. All I did was sit there and listen but I'm just drained.

And it was incredibly awkward afterwards because my mom's friends kept plying her with beer so she was pretty drunk and pretty embarrassing. When we finally got home I was afraid she was going to fall trying to go upstairs to her room but she managed to make it. They don't have the hand rail put up yet so there's nothing to grab a hold of if you start to fall. Not to mention her right foot is still healing from the surgery and she stood on it too much because she was too drunk to realize she needed to sit down, so she was limping badly and having to hold onto me.

Bleh. And now I get to get up in 8 hours and get crap together and shower for my flight to Anchorage in the morning. Wonder if I can talk my mom into McDonald's for breakfast.

And now I am off to sleep!

LOL_ sorry I know it wasn't funny for you but I can picture my mom doing the exact same thing. I am actually pretty sure she has. My mom can get her drink on. My dad used to until he had his heart attack. He used to fall asleep on the toilet sometimes. Nothing like trying to get your dad off the toilet so you can go pee!!!

Hey how come when I got up this morning and went to the bathroom I had these sharp shooting pains in my side?? Think I held it too long? It doesn't hurt anymore but holy cow it sure did this morning!

July 9th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you had fun at the concert, I would be exhausted too after that..

I'm going to a 3 year olds birthday party today at 11..

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my amazing siggy!

July 9th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Ma-2-Thing 1-2-n-3's Avatar Leslie ~ 2 boys ~ 1 girl
Good Morning!
July 9th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
I'm uber tired....still waiting for that energy burst I keep hearing about.

Randi, can the pain be round ligament pain? I get those sharp pains, especially when I sneeze.

July 9th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Eh yeah it was amusing but I'm never comfortable around drunk people when I'm sober. She only had four beers and a shot of tequila. She can't hold her liquor lol. I think she might still be asleep. Her husband was up and he made some coffee or at least a shot of espresso for himself and then went upstairs. I'm going to have to check before I get in the shower if she's awake. She's gotta drive me to the airport.

And ouch to the pain while peeing. No idea what that would be.

Aidans_Mommy: Oh man, lots of little kids all hyped up on cake and ice cream. I do not envy you. Have fun!

July 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm SUPER (and I never use super) pissed off at my child's father today! I'll start another thread to explain why.

July 9th, 2011, 01:27 PM
The party actually wasted bad, the kids really weren't that hyper and it was a short party, only 2 hours, Aidan had fun though and is still sleeping, after fighting to sleep for a little bit..But it was super hot outside and everyone was sweating.

Now I'm trying to decide what to cook for dinner, spaghetti, pizza or have left over sloppy joes from last night..Stevens gone for 2 weeks so it's just Aidan and I, and I hate cooking for just us 2.

July 9th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidans Mommy View Post
The party actually wasted bad, the kids really weren't that hyper and it was a short party, only 2 hours, Aidan had fun though and is still sleeping, after fighting to sleep for a little bit..But it was super hot outside and everyone was sweating.

Now I'm trying to decide what to cook for dinner, spaghetti, pizza or have left over sloppy joes from last night..Stevens gone for 2 weeks so it's just Aidan and I, and I hate cooking for just us 2.
Cooking for 2 is the worse, I mean it is ok when it is you and dh (most dh's eat for 2 or 3 lol) but when it is you and a youngin its nearly impossible. Since df is on nights dd and I have to do dinner 3-4 nights a week. It's such a struggle.
July 9th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Well when stevens home, even if he's working nights, I know he'll be able to enjoy the dinner the next day, but with him being gone and not coming home it really is just Aidan and I and Aidan is sooo picky!!

July 10th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
I'm uber tired....still waiting for that energy burst I keep hearing about.

Randi, can the pain be round ligament pain? I get those sharp pains, especially when I sneeze.

LOL Probably. I have been having this stretching/cramping feeling a lot lately. I usually wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom but for some reason I didn't that night.

July 11th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe how far along we are getting...it seems like I just got my bfp! Its all finially becoming real now!!! I don't wanna wish time away but I can't wait to hold my baby so I hope the second half of pregnancy flies by
July 12th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Same here, Jessica. It's so crazy how fast the time is going. I'm so nervous about it all because I want to have some more money in the bank and have my own place and all but I'm beginning to think it won't happen and I hate the thought of depending on my mom.

But still, I can't wait to see what my baby looks like! I just know he's going to have incredibly chubby cheeks and huge ears! My ears stick out (though they're not huge) and so does FOB's ears and both his kids' ears as well. So I'm betting my kid will have that same deal.

July 12th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry Sara I don't have anything at all done!!! And I am not going to anytime soon. My mom just callled DH and said her and my dad are coming for a visit. It is supposed to be a surprise for me and DD. So sometime over the next week and a half I HAVE HAVE HAVE to get rid of clutter in my house and clean it uber good so when they get here it is all sparkly. That will lead the way to getting stuff done though for the baby. I am starting in DD's room since it is the worst!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search