Weekend Wrap

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What did everyone do this weekend?
July 10th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a thing !! And I loved it! It is really hot here currently and I don't feel like doing anything. We may go to a friends house today for a "beach party" since they live on a lake but then I would have to be seen in a swimsuit :/

July 10th, 2011, 04:56 AM
karensc82's Avatar Veteran
I didn't do anything yesterday but clean house a little! Today I am going shopping with my SIL and then back to work tomorrow...
July 10th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
I went to the memorial race for SO's mother (died suddenly of cancer 2 years ago). She was a really big part of 2 race tracks and did a lot for their kid's nights. That was the afternoon that Clark was having a bad afternoon/evening. So it was a little hard there.

Yesterday I went and got a sundress and matching sandalls. I picked them up at Meijers and got them in them in the normal clothes. One size large. It looked great I guess. People commented and kept telling me I popped out and pet my belly (I hate that!). But I was at a wedding and well, it is not nice to snap at people there. Especially the bride. lol Yep... all 3 minions went to it too. *sighs* and SO locked the keys in the car!!! So his aunt came and brought them, but she took a long time (hour and a half and it was 20 minutes away). She is an awesome woman though. Even if she too pet my belly.

Also I offered to do a baby sprinkle for a woman I barely know. She is the niece of an ex friend (lol odd, right?) but our kids played a few times. She does not exactly think when she sleeps with people. This is her 3rd son. The eldest is a High function Autistic like Clark I think. She never got on Dr.'s and now that he is 5, the school labeled him as ADD and the Dr. will not do testing. But she will not push things. *sighs* poor kid. He mirrors Clark. I am sure he is not ADD. There are some things he does that really point to ASD.

So she has nothing. is a welfare mom and well, has no desire to get on her feet. None the less, her son (new baby is a boy) should not have to suffer. She needs a lot of stuff, but I know no one will get large items. That is ok, at least if we can get clothes and some bottles... There are places that can help with the rest.

And I am not knocking welfare moms! I have been there! But it should not become a lifestyle. It does take a lot to get on your feet and get off it. Especially when the babys father(s) do not even pay support. None the less, it can be done. There are many single moms who do it every day. But I am sorry for my mini rant. Either way, she will get some items to help out. I am a little worried what would happen if she was not having a sprinkle... Oh, and she is due in sometime in August.

And today I have a table at a craft fair to help promote the romance company I am a rep through. I have our spa line packed up (keeping it very kid friendly) and some other things packed up for my table. I need to get SO up in 30 minutes so I can do the last little things and go.
Pork (Laurence) 9/09 ~ 8lbs 3oz @ 36 1/2 weeks
2 angels in heaven 10/06 and 01/11
July 10th, 2011, 05:49 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday we went to the pool/splash pad.. The consignment store down the street had a sidewalk sale so we stopped at that.. Then I went shopping with my cousin for some new clothes, cause I'm feeling very blah in all of mine... Came home had dinner, caught lightning bugs with Colin and went to bed! Today we're going to a couple of open houses to check out a couple houses & then having dinner @ my parents house!
Wife to Ray, Mama to 2 & Colin 12.17.09 & Brock 11.7.11 & cautiously expecting #3 10.20.2014

Last edited by ashleyjo; July 10th, 2011 at 05:52 AM.
July 10th, 2011, 08:48 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well Friday we had our big u/s and went and registered at BRU for our little one! Then we came home and napped ( wore a preggo lady out!) and grilled out at home.

Yesterday was our neighbor's, who we're really close to, first birthday!! I can't believe he's already a year old. I hope he and our little one are really close even though they'll be a little over a year apart.

Today a whole lot of nothing I am going to try to get some cleaning done, but not really planning on leaving the house.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
July 10th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine was rather uneventful too. We did see a friend from home that was in the area for work, luckily the hotel had an indoor pool so we got to swim. We also went shopping and have gotten to prepare a little for vacation next week
July 10th, 2011, 04:46 PM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
I didn't do much of anything this weekend... I napped when my youngest napped yesterday and today. I went to the grocery store today... I have absolutelly no energy... I'm ready for bed now and it's not even 8 pm yet!

July 10th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
I went to my uncle's wedding! I was gone all weekend but I had an amazing time! I saw people I hadn't seen in over a decade and my uncle and his new wife looked so gorgeous!

July 10th, 2011, 07:00 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I went to see my niece at Sick Kids and decided to start working on the nursery ~ no such luck in starting however

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search