Sunday Scale

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing with weight gain/loss? Are you trying to watch what you are eating or not?
July 10th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really watch what I eat or how much. It is so hot out that I burn off whatever I eat for the most part playing with DD on her playset lol!! I just eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have gained somewhere around 10 pounds so far....... I am sure however that it will catch up to me and bite me in the behind soon!

July 10th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I am up 12 or so pounds. I really try to watch what I eat and have lots of fruit and veg - but the bowl of ice cream at night calls my name! And the last few days I have been starving all.the.time.

It doesn't help that I can't go on my daily walks due to some dilation in my cervix. So I am stuck sitting on my butt all day

I am praying that when I am rechecked on Wednesday my doc will lift some restrictions so that I can walk again.

July 10th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Materialgirl1024's Avatar Expecting Ariya Elise
Hmm with all the weight loss at the beginning I've only gained about 6 lbs from my original pre pregnancy weight. I def do not watch what I eat, I don't pig out but if I want to enjoy my food I will, but I do balance healthy and the really yummy stuff that is bad for you.
July 10th, 2011, 08:11 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've gained between 6-10 pounds. It literally depends on the morning! And, but whether I've gone to the bathroom recently or not! I'll go in the middle and say I've gained around 8 lbs.

I eat a little more than I used to, but nothing crazy. I definitely wake up starving and unless I have a huge lunch I have to have a mid day snack. I'm not much of a sweets/ice cream person so this isn't a weakness for me. I do love my salty snacks though!

I did really well about eating fruits and veggies in the beginning and I'll admit it's kinda fallen off recently. However, I'm trying to bump it back up again! I have just been getting sick of foods so easily!

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
July 10th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
Last month I gained 6lbs total...my next appt is Tues, but I'd say 10lbs total?

I don't really snack much, and I've actually been eating ok, not a lot of junk or anything. I did just go on vacation so we have been eating out a lot, so who knows.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
July 10th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
At 9 weeks I weighed 142.9 and I am finially starting to gain as of Thursday I am at 149.9 So a total of 7 pounds. I tried to watch in the first trimester, I have def slacked off on watching though I know I need to be a lil more careful so that history doesn't repeat itself. I also know that if I refuse my body something that it really wants I will eat more of it when I get it.

Darci - We go on vacation in just over a week, which means every meal is eaten out with at least 2-3 big buffets for dinner. I am terrified of the weight I am going to come home to lol
July 10th, 2011, 04:47 PM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
I try, well I really have no choice because this baby doesn't care for sweets. At 10 weeks I was 153 at my last appointment I was 175 and well.. I have an appointment on Friday so we'll see which way the scales tip. I have gained far too much weight and I don't know why.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!
July 10th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
At my 19 week appt, I had gained a pound from the last appt putting me at 3lbs under my starting weight. Friday I weighed myself at home and had lost a pound again, so I'm about 4lbs under pre preg weight. I don't watch what I eat, I eat what I want, when I want it...but its never much of anything at one time...except watermelon, I can put that away like theres no tomorrow, lol.

And I did have a lot of extra weight to start with, so its not a big deal with me losing it.

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 10th, 2011, 06:12 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am up about 8lbs and will be 20 weeks tomorrow!! I am a healthy eater normally so I have been just eating more through out the day.

July 10th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Regular
i am up about 7 lbs...

am not watching what i eat at all..just enjoying the pregnancy to the fullest
July 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
From my 15 week appt to my 21 week appt I gained 9lbs. That's all I've gained so far, my next appt is at the end of the month so we'll see how much I've gained then ~ not really looking forward to it

I do try to watch what I eat, but it's not always easy. I don't get fast food however, just food at home.

Tags
pregnancy dotw

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search