YOUR siblings?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Veteran
I have 3 sisters, 1 older and 2 younger. Older has 2 boys, older of the 2 young has a boy and a girl, and youngest is in university no kids yet.

July 11th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Veteran
I have lots of siblings. 2 older sisters and an older brother. We are all fairly close.
My 31 year old sister has a 6 year old son and a 4 year old son.
My 27 year old sister has a 6 year old daughter, and 9 year old son, a 13 year old step daughter and a 10 year old step son.
My brother (24) has a 5 year old daughter and a 17 month old son.
I also have 5 step siblings.
My older step sister(28ish) has 2 boys.
There is an older step brother (25 or 26), a younger step sister(22?), a 13 year old step brother and a 11 year old step brother.
I accept the older step sister and 2 younger step brothers, though we aren't close. The other 2 are just too full of crap and drama for me to even have them as my fb friends!
July 11th, 2011, 10:56 AM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
I have one full sister who is 33 and she has 2 kids a 6yr old girl and a 4 month old son. I have 2 step brothers, one has no kids, the other has a boy and a girl. I have a half brother (23) that has a 2yr old daughter. And I have a half sister(21) w/ no kids. I'm closest w/ my full sister and talk to my other siblings occassionally, but I haven't talked to my half sister in several years.

July 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I have a:

26 year old sister, 18 year old brother and 16 year old sister. I am the oldest at 29 and the only one with kids (Madison 2 and due with Hailey).

DH has:

38 year old sister ( has a 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter), 33 year old sister ( 21 year old twin step daughters, 11 year old son, 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter), DH is the youngest at 30.

July 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Veteran
haha. I have a complicated family too.... I grew up with a younger brother and younger sister. now 21 and 19 (i'm 22) found out that they are really my half siblings bc my dad isn't my biological dad (he is my dad in every other way so oh well right) so i found my biological dad and he has 2 sons (also half brothers, younger than me, wanting to say 19 and 17) my bio dad got remarried so i have 2 step sisters younger than me and 1 step brother. i did have 5 stepbrothers and sisters but my dad is in the process of divorcing them so oh well. but i mostly count the first 2 i talked about as "the" brother and sister. (we grew together so what do you expect). we all 3 get along pretty well. have our spats but they are great! my brother has a 5 year old and a 3 month old... my only nephews. (so far).
July 11th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
I have an older brother and sister, but I'm the only one with kids.

July 11th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Veteran
I have one brother that is almost 2 years younger than me (34). Considering that we work together, you would think we are closer than we are. I find him too rigid and he thinks I am to lax. No, he doesn't have children yet and I can't wait til he does. I think it will show him that the world and children cannot be so perfectly in line.

July 11th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a sister who is 38 and has 2 daughters ages 10 and 8.
I am in the middle and have DS who is 14 months and this one on the way.
My younger sister is 32 and has a 2 year old son and a 7 month old girl.

We are all very close and go to the same church every Sunday with my parents. We have lunch almost every Sunday. I talk to them about everything and we trade off babysitting!

July 11th, 2011, 05:53 PM
CMEspazyMOM's Avatar baking Turkey #3
I have
28 year old brother who is married with no kids yet (because he's in the marines and will deploy soon-he is an Osprey Pilot)
23 year old brother who isn't married & has no kids-currently in jail for being a *******
10 year old half brother who we get to see every now and then just because his mother is a white trash ****** whom I dispose.
DH has 2 younger sisters -the oldest 27 with a boy & girl.

Christy (31) & DH Greg (31) Married since 3/17/07
Proud Parents of Ben(4) & Noah(2) and
Expecting a little brother on 11/8/11

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search