What's up with pampers swaddlers?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2011, 07:48 PM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Has anyone else noticed this...there are two different kinds of pampers swaddlers? one that has the pee strip and one that doesn't. The one with the pee line just says swaddlers on the box, and the one without the line say something like, swaddlers new baby and it mentions something about dry max on the box. I checked out the pampers website and they don't show any swaddlers products with the pee line. This makes me think they are phasing out the pee line kind and the other one is the new kind...

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Do you know what's going on with pampers? I like the pee line kind and I hope they aren't changing them.

July 16th, 2011, 07:50 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! I had bought a box of newborn swaddlers, not knowing anything about the lines, but at the hospital they told me all swaddlers had them and gave me 2 packages. Come to find out the box did not have the line. I was disappointed.

I did buy 2 boxes of sensitives that have the line though. I dont know why there is a difference.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

July 16th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Petuniababoon's Avatar Super Mommy
I started with the swaddlers sensitives and they have the line. I accidentally bought a box of regular swaddlers, and they had the line too, but I couldn't stand the way they smelled when they got wet or dirty. Maybe it was the smell of the drymax gel? Anyway, I really hope they keep the line, especially in the sensitives. It's awesome.

Sara

July 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Veteran
i also like the line, she pees so much but they seem to hold up well
July 16th, 2011, 10:10 PM
mommyof2boys0207's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love the line too! Huggies has the line also.
DD- Savannah - June 30th, 2011
DS- Jameson - September 18th, 2013
July 16th, 2011, 10:40 PM
tyggrlili25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to tyggrlili25 Send a message via Yahoo to tyggrlili25
the pampers swaddlers I got had the line but then one package didnt. I did notice the package with the line said something about the color changing moisture strip though or wetness indicator or something.

July 16th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Super Mommy
All of the pampers I have bought have had the line.
July 17th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
drymax is scary stuff!

It depends on the ones you get, the packs ive gotten have it, the boxes didnt lol.
July 17th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think they're probably leftover old stock, because all the ones I've purchased have had the line, and I've never seen any of the packaging that doesn't have the "new baby" "dry max" advertising.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

July 17th, 2011, 09:20 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Thought I was crazy. When we came home the hospital sent him home with the pee line ones. But when I opened the box of pampers it just had seasme street characters on it...=(

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

July 17th, 2011, 09:29 AM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melliesbelly View Post
I think they're probably leftover old stock, because all the ones I've purchased have had the line, and I've never seen any of the packaging that doesn't have the "new baby" "dry max" advertising.
I'm actually wondering if they are the newest kind because the pee line kind is not on pampers website. see....Diapers, wipes, training pants, and more from Pampers.com

July 17th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Petuniababoon's Avatar Super Mommy
Well according to the website the swaddlers sensitives still have the line at least. And our hospital sent us home with sensitives, so maybe that's where some of the confusion is coming in?

Sara

Last edited by Petuniababoon; July 17th, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
July 17th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Any NB sized swaddlers we used had the line but any size 1's didn't. I never payed attention to the packaging, I just thought that it was because of the size difference.

July 17th, 2011, 12:19 PM
ashleyj88's Avatar Evelyn's Mommy
Yes, DH bought 2 packs of NB sized swaddlers from the same store at the same time and one had the line and the other didn't. So far it was just that one pack that didn't have the line.

July 17th, 2011, 01:11 PM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All of our NB swaddlers have had the line (both sensitive and not). I just checked the packages on the size 1s we have, they have the line as well. the size 2s that my sister used for the diaper cake do not have the line.

July 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
Some packs of our newborn Swaddlers had the line, some did not. I didn't pay attention to the packaging. The large box of size 1's we ordered from Amazon do not have the line.

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

July 17th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The only pampers that haven't had a line were the preemies for me. All of mine, boxed and in packs, have had the line.
July 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont use pampers anymore, but we originally used the ones the hospital sent us home with which were swaddlers newborns (i dont believe they were sensitives) and they had the line (these were all packages-I got several because we know many people that work at the hospital so we got those packs left and right). The some of the size ones we were given (because he was "so big") did not.

But were using huggies now, they fit better on Orion, and they have the wetness indicator up till size 2! woo hoo! i love that little strip

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

July 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
All the packages we have used had the line.

7/24/12
10/09/12
July 19th, 2011, 09:45 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
We've had some that have had the line and some that haven't...it's been really hit or miss. We played a game (sort of) at my shower where everyone that brought a package of diapers got entered to win a gift basket in a drawing. It was great because we got TONS of diapers, all the way up to size 3. My LO is in size 1 now and we've got a few friends and family members that are a little bigger than her, so we've gotten a lot of the swaddlers hand-me-downs. The big box we're sing now DO NOT have them, but all but one of the packs we've used before have. I'm not sure why.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search