Su's Stash for William

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's what he's gotten so far (that I have pictures of):

^^Panda dishes imported from Japan. There's a nice import store in town and they had these but they sold out fairly quickly so I had to get them to order me a plate and bowl special. Took over a month to get here. Picked them up yesterday. Only cost me $22. I though I'd end up paying something like $75 cause the place normally has expensive stuff. The bowl is actually a rice bowl so it's pretty deep but small.

^^First coming home outfit. I'll be buying another just in case he ends up being too big for this.

^^This was the first thing I ever bought for him. Got it the day I found out the gender.

^^Adorable little vest. Got it at the same place as the coming home outfit and the next two outfits.

^^I just couldn't resist the Ahoy Matey on the jacket.

^^And this is so adorable! Borderline punk hehe.

I've also gotten him a swing that looks and works great for only $5 at a yard sale. A travel size pack n play from Target since the normal size won't fit in my room and I definitely don't have the space for a crib. It's got a changing table that I can lift up (and out if it wasn't against a wall on that side). Cost me just over $80. That's the most expensive thing he's gotten from anyone.

Also got this box full of clothes from my middle sister. She bought all of them from second hand stores or yard sale and they're all so cute! Apparently there's more but I won't get to see it until one of the baby showers. I say one of because there will be two. One for me and my oldest sister (why it couldn't be for just my oldest sister I don't know) and then one for just me. One is here where I live and the other is where my middle sister lives.

And my mom bought one of the ugliest bottles ever for William. I tried to stop her but she got such a kick out of it that she bought it despite my telling her I don't like it. It's got camo on it ' I hate camo. I only don't like it because ever person I met that really wears it is either a d*ck or a b*tch. I know that isn't always the case but I've just never met anyone here that's nice and normal who wears it.

My best friend is getting him his first stuffed animal. She found a woman where she lives in New Mexico who makes custom horse plushies or teddy bears. The horses looked better so I chose that.

Oh and there's a car seat, a bath tub, and a portable high chair/booster chair for him. So far there are no toys. Don't know when I'll get some. If he was going to be a girl it wouldn't be much of a problem because there's tons of my and my sisters' old toys in storage.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

July 18th, 2011, 03:19 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love the pirate outfit and the little vest...he is going to look so handsome!

July 18th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Veteran
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I totally agree about the camo! My kids CANNOT wear it, I don't care how much they like it. My SIL and her husband wear it all the time (needless to say D**K and B***H-ha ha)!

Love the outfits!

July 20th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
he's going to look so handsome in those outfits!

July 24th, 2011, 09:13 PM
awwwwwwwwww

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search