Monday Moans!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2011, 12:12 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alright, it's Monday... what's your moan for the day? Let it all out!

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
July 18th, 2011, 12:27 AM
mmten7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My moan...

My days off got changed this week because we are all required to work this weekend. Not only did my days off get changed....but I have court on both of those days. So...no days off until next friday. BLAH!

Thank you so much mylene169 for my awesome siggy!

July 18th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My moan is that its Monday and I'm back to work which means I'm away from Abby again.

Thanks to Quantum_Leap for my gorgeous siggy!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart
July 18th, 2011, 07:49 AM
AnnaGr8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't like Monday because I have to pay bills (aka give all our money away!) and plan our grocery trip. I spend way too much time online on Monday.
July 18th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Super Mommy
It's way too HOT here and I'm trying to finish my comp. exams for my master's degree and I can't focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH is great and takes Luke and spends tons of time with him, but he just can't seem to do it alone, I mean leave me to work on y exams and hang with Luke for a few hours at a time. As soon as Luke cries, Dh gives him back to me because he thinks he's hungry. ummmmmm, no, he just ate! My exams are due next MOndAY...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url
July 18th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Danijoy84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Danijoy84
It's so incredibly hot, I feel like my windows are going to melt.
July 18th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Adelyns_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Boy! MIL (who watches my kids) called at 5:30 this morning to say she can't watch them bc she is sick! Well, I can't miss work bc I just came back from leave and hubby just started a new job so he can't call out....so, my mom who still works took off and is watching them!! This has been happening more and more so needless to say my babies are going to have to go to day care ...i'm going to look at one today after work
July 18th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Dibble's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My moan is that Charlie is complaining her ear hurts again. We've already been through 3 rounds of antibiotics. If she truly does have the infection again (she's yet to be wrong) then she gets a shot of antibiotics and it will probably make her cry. Then I will want to cry...and probably will later when she's in bed

~Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy~
July 18th, 2011, 12:46 PM
SarahLMC's Avatar Super Mommy
My moan is that I didn't have the weekend off because we are short staffed. And my regular weekend to work is this coming weekend. So, no time off with my family for 2 weeks... Although, I do love my job...

Sarah Mom to Wyatt and Andrew, wife to Robert

Follow our Blog at www.LiveForThoseMoments.com

July 18th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH and I have been fighting today because I want to go out on a date with him, and he doesn't want to leave Rebecca with a baby sitter. Well, now I could care less about the date, and I'm so upset that he is so hard headed.

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 18th, 2011, 04:29 PM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My moan is DH's teaching schedule is so tough right now. He teaches M-Th, which ostensibly should mean we have time together Fri-Sun. BUT, he has 55 papers to grade each weekend - so there goes that time together. Ugh...can't wait until this summer program is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieroo12 View Post
It's way too HOT here and I'm trying to finish my comp. exams for my master's degree and I can't focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH is great and takes Luke and spends tons of time with him, but he just can't seem to do it alone, I mean leave me to work on y exams and hang with Luke for a few hours at a time. As soon as Luke cries, Dh gives him back to me because he thinks he's hungry. ummmmmm, no, he just ate! My exams are due next MOndAY...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!!!!! I remember my comps - ours were a bit different in that we had to go into an office at school and stay there for 8 hours to produce 15-20 pages - and how anxious I was. Will be sending good vibes your way!
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

July 18th, 2011, 07:31 PM
douglas678's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm, my Monday Moans.....

My Nana complaining so much about like everything! Like my Papa can't hardly hear, so she has to yell at him, that no one helps her do dishes and she shouldn't ask, and she just has been kinda bugging me. :/ Hate to say that. Oh, and tomorrow, I have to get the Mirena put in.

I do have to say, I do help with dishes and I would have tonight, but I was busy with EV. Changing her and feeding her. I told her if she would just ask or wait, I would have done it. She doesn't like to ask for anything, and she doesn't like to wait. I understand she gets tired after cooking so I don't blame her for not wanting to do the dishes, but if she would just SIT DOWN! Then, I told her NOT to do EV's high chair try cause I would do it, well, while I was giving EV her bottle, that's what she did. I kinda got on to her cause if she wants to complain about doing things and no help, even if I tell her I got it as soon as EV's taken care of, and she still does it, I really don't want to hear her complaining.

I think my Mom wore me out with complaints. I ready to be free of complaints for a couple days.
Okay, Moans out.

(BTW, I just want to say that I do feel like this comes off mean, and I don't mean for it to, cause I love my Nana and I came here to help her and she has helped me loads, I guess I just needed to vent about her nagging.)

Thank you so much Badydoll213. It's beautiful!

July 19th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Allerian's Avatar Veteran
Mines is that we brought LO to the ER last night, had to call in sick to work, and then hubby spent $100 for something on ebay just because it was a new deal. Pissed me off because we're trying to get out of debt but he keeps regressing and buying stuff. I'm the only one with an income right now. I just don't know what to do anymore.

July 19th, 2011, 12:20 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My moan is that our power went out two more times today and it is scorching hot here. It better not go out during the night tonight!!

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!

Tags
monday , monday qotd , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search