We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1) Put away laundry
2) Clean the main floor bathroom
3) Pick up DH's car from the mechanic
4) Bring the pup to the vet
5) Finish reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone! - I've decided to reread the series
1. unpack dd's suitcase from our trip (totally slacked on this one)
2. diaper laundry
3. clean out the fridge
4. go through the playroom and bag up toys that aren't used and put in the garage (not ready to part with them completely yet)
5. sweep the floors